Presidential Debate #2

PhatMack19

How many people have wound up dead trying to testify against Clinton? Answer....it happens all the time. Nothing to see here.

Anyone notice Clinton hiding her face when Trump said she would attack the 2nd amendment? Sure you did, and it was to cover a guilty face. Remember, she ADMITTED that what she says and what she actually believes are two different things. SHE ADMITTED THAT!...DUH!!!

Let's stab Trump for rambling. Duh, they all do that. Someone said that they liked Hillary's answers to the issues and her "plan". Please tell me what she said again. I heard no plan. All she did was repeat the issues and say how bad things are. That"s not a plan. Doesn't she realize that when she says how bad things are that she is laying blame on the Obama administration?

Trump claimed NAFTA and the Iranian deal were the two worst agreements ever made by this country. I totally agree and Hillary would not rebutt those comments. Please tell me what NAFTA and the Iranian agreement have done for this country. I'll wait.

Here comes a one-liner.

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

That is your problem, not mine...i am a RN so I know what to look for. Apparently, you dont.

On the other thread I responded to your post about what insurance you have.  It is for Chip & Medicaid with a max income of $52k.  For some reason you forgot to respond.   

You claim you are a RN and your husband works the same job but makes more.  I know how much RN's make.  You also claimed that y'all owned a clinic or something.   

Either you are lying on this forum or you are lying to our government..... Which is it?

5 minutes ago, baddog said:

How many people have wound up dead trying to testify against Clinton? Answer....it happens all the time. Nothing to see here.

Anyone notice Clinton hiding her face when Trump said she would attack the 2nd amendment? Sure you did, and it was to cover a guilty face. Remember, she ADMITTED that what she says and what she actually believes are two different things. SHE ADMITTED THAT!...DUH!!!

Let's stab Trump for rambling. Duh, they all do that. Someone said that they liked Hillary's answers to the issues and her "plan". Please tell me what she said again. I heard no plan. All she did was repeat the issues and say how bad things are. That"s not a plan. Doesn't she realize that when she says how bad things are that she is laying blame on the Obama administration?

Trump claimed NAFTA and the Iranian deal were the two worst agreements ever made by this country. I totally agree and Hillary would not rebutt those comments. Please tell me what NAFTA and the Iranian agreement have done for this country. I'll wait.

Here comes a one-liner.

The most stupid thing Trump said last night.

How do you plan on handling Russia? Pence said x, y, z

"I have never talked to him about it, and I disagree.

Where they do that at?

2 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

On the other thread I responded to your post about what insurance you have.  It is for Chip & Medicaid with a max income of $52k.  For some reason you forgot to respond.   

You claim you are a RN and your husband works the same job but makes more.  I know how much RN's make.  You also claimed that y'all owned a clinic or something.   

Either you are lying on this forum or you are lying to our government..... Which is it?

You wont get an answer .....a truthful one at that.

3 minutes ago, Big girl said:

The most stupid thing Trump said last night.

How do you plan on handling Russia? Pence said x, y, z

"I have never talked to him about it, and I disagree.

Where they do that at?

Great freakin answer and so typical of you. Answer my questions about her "plan" which you said you liked.

What has NAFTA done for us?

5 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Why do you have to be a RN to shop for insurance?  That's laughable on her part.

11 minutes ago, baddog said:

Great freakin answer and so typical of you. Answer my questions about her "plan" which you said you liked.

What has NAFTA done for us?

The Nafta agreement was drafted during Bush 1 administration. Clinton inacted it. The Iranian sanctions prohibited them from trading in U.S. dollars which has crippled their economy. We eased up on the sanctions when we reached an agreement in regards to nuclear weapons

4 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

That's what I'm trying to figure out but she never answers.

It's a simple question, Big Girl..."If the moon were made of spare ribs, would you eat it?"  I know I would! Then I'd wash it down with a cold, crisp, Budweiser.

Or how about this one, "If you had to choose between being the best nurse in your field or contracting Mad Cow Disease, which one would you choose?"

16 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Why do you have to be a RN to shop for insurance?  That's laughable on her part.

We are more knowledgeable in regards to copays, deductibles and maximum out of pocket limitations. I have worked for several medical insurance companies as a concurrent review nurse and a preauthorization nurse so I have more knowledge than the average joe. Do you know what a fee schedule is or a DRG?

2 minutes ago, Big girl said:

We are more knowledgeable in regards to copays, deductibles and maximum out of pocket limitations. I have worked for several medical insurance companies as a concurrent review nurse and a preauthorization nurse so I have more knowledge than the average joe. Do you know what a fee schedule is or a DRG?

Pretty much self explanatory

28 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

You wont get an answer .....a truthful one at that.

Last year my husband was unemployed. I worked as a teacher. I taught medical terminology and health Science. There is a law that says if the monthly premiums of your employer's insurance is more than 10% of your monthly income, then you can shop on the exchange, which I did. My husband and I now work for the same company so I don't need that insurance anymore. It helped me out in a time of need. I did receive a subsidy, but it wasn't 800. Did I feel bad about it. NO. I worked and paid taxes for 20 years. I got some of my money back. I only needed the insurance for 4 mos, because my husband found a job. Chip and shopping on the exchange are totally different

23 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Since she hasn't responded to your last question, I have to assume she is lying to the Govt.  it's a liberal prerogative.  Through the years, I've noticed when a Democratic politician is investigated, more often than not, they haven't been paying taxes.  It does explain why they don't mind voting for a tax increase, since they don't pay them anyway.  

Since so many democrats are so offended by what Trump said 11 years ago in a private conversation, I wonder if this Tweet by a Hillary Spokesperson during last nights debate will offend them also?

This is the hidden content, please

I doubt link will work.  I had to XX out a couple of letters due to the graphic vulgarity of his Tweet.

3 hours ago, Big girl said:

Last year my husband was unemployed. I worked as a teacher. I taught medical terminology and health Science. There is a law that says if the monthly premiums of your employer's insurance is more than 10% of your monthly income, then you can shop on the exchange, which I did. My husband and I now work for the same company so I don't need that insurance anymore. It helped me out in a time of need. I did receive a subsidy, but it wasn't 800. Did I feel bad about it. NO. I worked and paid taxes for 20 years. I got some of my money back. I only needed the insurance for 4 mos, because my husband found a job. Chip and shopping on the exchange are totally different

That perfectly fine and that is what govt assistance is designed to do.  It's to help people in a time of need and not be a long term solution.  Congrats on your husband getting back to work.  

My problem was with you acting like everyone can get insurance for their family for $327 a month, but we just don't know where to look and you do, because you are an RN and are smarter than us.  It's a blatant lie, but that's never really stopped you from running your mouth before. 

19 minutes ago, Big girl said:

I haz the confuse...Do you or Do you NOT procure your insurance from the exchange?  From your previous posts, you made it sound like you were currently getting insurance via the exchange and EVERYBODY else was too stupid to figure out how to dupe the system.  Now, you're sounding like you had it but now that you're both back to work, you're not eligible anymore??  If that's the case, and you're still getting that rate, color me skeptical.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

What free stuff. Please explain

If you want larger, more intrusive government, higher taxes, and more regulations and to pay for the college tuition and healthcare of someone other than your own family, by all means, vote for Mrs. Clinton.  If you want the ultimate insider to be in the top position of our efficient and thrifty federal government, Mrs. Clinton is the right choice.  If and and when you aren't pleased with the results, accept the contention that the Republicans are somehow responsible, and support the next free stuff advocate who runs for office.

9 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If you want larger, more intrusive government, higher taxes, and more regulations and to pay for the college tuition and healthcare of someone other than your own family, by all means, vote for Mrs. Clinton.  If you want the ultimate insider to be in the top position of our efficient and thrifty federal government, Mrs. Clinton is the right choice.  If and and when you aren't pleased with the results, accept the contention that the Republicans are somehow responsible, and support the next free stuff advocate who runs for office.

Have to admit, dems have a good gig...create a catastrophe like obamacare and when it turns out as bad as we knew it would be, insist that the only way to fix it is to elect another democrat.

11 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I want free stuff!!!!!