Presidential Debate #2

PhatMack19

1 hour ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

I'm not arguing that point...Nowhere above did I say you were supporting Clinton.  I'm merely pointing out the flaws in YOUR fundamental beliefs and how it relates to the conundrum we're faced with as a nation.

Fundamental beliefs. You mean what you assume my fundamental beliefs are.

18 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

How do I portray my self? I'm curious to findout.

23 hours ago, PAMFAM10 said:

Hillary was nominated because she was a good candidate to WIN. When she lost to Obama everyone knew she still favorited for 16'. So yes as in a couple of weeks you'll see it was a smart move. On the other hand republicans nominated the most unfit guy they could find while passing on Jeb swing state Florida kashic swing state Ohio and conservatives ted and Rubio. What was it like 17 total candidates and the GOP nominated the worst one. Seems pretty stupid to me.

This might be construed as left leaning...but don't worry, we won't grab you by your p_____!

3 minutes ago, Whoopi Goldberg's Lips said:

This might be construed as left leaning...but don't worry, we won't grab you by your p_____!

How is that left leaning anyone disagree with anything in the post please explain. It's just reality Hillary was coming with a top shelf campaign with money. And GOP nominated Trump. 

How can you say Hillary was the favorite going into '16 when you didn't know the GOP candidate till May (and that's being generous)?  I voted for Kasich in the primary and really wanted to see him or Cruz pull a rabbit out of the hat, but the divide in this country is what put Trump up, plain and simple.  People from both sides are tired of the Establishments...so for you to say that just seems like Leftist rhetoric.

On 10/10/2016 at 4:01 PM, Big girl said:

I said that there are some affordable.plans on the exchange. You have to know what you are looking for. Hell, my cousin only.pays 25/month based on her income. It is.income driven. Unless you are a doctor, I know more about healthcare issues than you do. Duh, an idiot would know that. Tx Hoops is a lawyer so I know he knows more about legal matters than I do..

This is the hidden content, please

44 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

If those people of Minnesota were smart like Big Girl, they could find affordable insurance.  They might have to quit their jobs and get on govt assistance, but they just have you know where to look.  

I was hoping someone would see where I was going with my post.  You are very perceptive sir +100