THE ONE AND ONLY EVERYTHING YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW OR NOT TO KNOW ABOUT WO-S THREAD

skipper

36 minutes ago, griff said:

WO-S and PAM had two scrimmages several years ago. WO-S outscored PAM in one of them, and PAM returned the favor in the next one. That is the complete history between these two schools. 

pakronos, by creating this thread you are contributing to NOT letting this nonsense stop. 'Never should have started this thread. You can also delete this thread anytime. 

actually pull that up because in the first one, it was cancelled due to lightning. the second one jamaal made yall look REAL silly. and i'm not deleting it. it's to bring awareness of the stupidity that posters are posting these dumb threads.

3 minutes ago, pakronos said:

actually pull that up because in the first one, it was cancelled due to lightning. the second one jamaal made yall look REAL silly. and i'm not deleting it. it's to bring awareness of the stupidity that posters are posting these dumb threads.

You have incorrect info. The first year the two teams scrimmaged, WO-S outscored PAM 20-7. The following year, PAM outscored WO-S by a lot. 

This thread is ridiculous. Congratulations for being part of the stupidity you refer to. Most WO-S fans DON'T CARE about who would beat who by playing teams in larger classifications. We're all about winning in 4AD2. 

47 minutes ago, griff said:

WO-S and PAM had two scrimmages several years ago. WO-S outscored PAM in one of them, and PAM returned the favor in the next one. That is the complete history between these two schools

pakronos, by creating this thread you are contributing to NOT letting this nonsense stop. 'Never should have started this thread. You can also delete this thread anytime. 

So what you're saying is that, I didn't travel to Dan R Hooks Stadium and watch our two JV teams play? Let me say this for the record, I could care less about hypothetical games. I simply stating what I saw. And it was NOT a "scrimmage."

4 minutes ago, griff said:

You have incorrect info. The first year the two teams scrimmaged, WO-S outscored PAM 20-7. The following year, PAM outscored WO-S by a lot. 

This thread is ridiculous. Congratulations for being part of the stupidity you refer to. Most WO-S fans DON'T CARE about who would beat who by playing teams in larger classifications. We're all about winning in 4AD2. 

can't tell with three threads about can or who can, what's the best back what's the best  or that wos faced ...NOBODY CARES!! and by you posting in this thread a couple of times. probably more., that makes you???? oh yeah, being part of the stupidity i'm referring to....go have a seat.

16 minutes ago, pakronos said:

So let me get this straight.

Only PAM fans allowed to post dumb threads?

21 minutes ago, pakronos said:

can't tell with three threads about can or who can, what's the best back what's the best  or that wos faced ...NOBODY CARES!! and by you posting in this thread a couple of times. probably more., that makes you???? oh yeah, being part of the stupidity i'm referring to....go have a seat.

Lol...that's because you didn't see the sarcasm in those threads. Chester86 (who is not from WO-S) and 78Stang started two of them as a joke towards skipper. You gotta look a little harder and follow the trails to grasp the meaning of these threads. So you see, your outrage was all for nothing. 

5 minutes ago, griff said:

Lol...that's because you didn't see the sarcasm in those threads. Chester86 (who is not from WO-S) and 78Stang started two of them as a joke towards skipper. You gotta look a little harder and follow the trails to grasp the meaning of these threads. So you see, your outrage was all for nothing. 

i never read them, just sick of seeing the titles of the threads

Dang.....given the forecast for nice weather this weekend, I was going to start a thread "What is the Best Weather WOS Has Played in This Season?  Which Game Going Forward Do You Think Will Be Played in the Best Weather"

Oh well.  I will just have to be tortured with my own thoughts and forecasts.

Guest Aledoalumni
11 hours ago, robanadana said:

Yeah, I have to agree with this. WOS for a half but it would be like when y'all played Foster...no two way starters, mostly seniors, substitutes. The bigger schools would wear y'all out. I believe you could win 5A Div 2 but after that...the roster difference would kill y'all. These are tough hypotheticals because I don't believe ANYONE in 4A stands a chance with y'all. Period. One other thing on my edit....money and coaching. Not to take anything from Coach Thompson but the bigger, richer schools facilities and higher priced coaching staffs make a huge difference as well. Take a trip up US 287 to the Kennedale area and look at the high school facilities starting with Ennis. You could put Da' Butch IN that stadium. Heck, I'm amazed at the little league facilities my grandson plays in.

WOS would not win 5AD2 lol. Aledo, Lancaster, Lone Star, and College Station are all teams I think would beat WOS. And that is not adding teams that would make it a close game and probably win. There are 25-30 teams I think that could beat WOS. And another 10-15 that would give them a good game. 

11 hours ago, pakronos said:

It's ridiculous. It's like they have nothing to talk about...which and what faced wos...can anyone in the state beat WOS yes just cross the bridge to PA...oh yeah that's what I thought....give it a break and act yall been there jeez...we get it, you are the 4a state champs...

Stop opening them,just keep scrolling kinda like I do when I see a thread relating to PAM..btw talk all u want about WOS it just shows how much u care!!

I've been seeing with increasing irritation the proliferation of West Orange-Stark threads, both making outlandish boasts, and more recently, the constant complaints about those boasts.  Now, as an administrator of this board, I can't begrudge someone from starting a thread, as long as it conforms with forum rules.  That is what the board is for.

But when one topic is spread out amongst different threads, something must be done.  I can't delete posts that merely repeat things as that is not within my task.  But what I can do is merge all of those threads into one.  Which is exactly what I have done.  So any posts in the threads regarding the best _____________ ever faced, to can anyone beat WO-S and the stop the WO-S posts have been merged into this all encompassing thread. So if you want to boast, boast.  If you want to complain, complain.  If you don't care to look at it (which is the choice I wish I could make), scroll past it.

Of course, this will not apply to individual prediction threads, game update threads, and threads where WO-S is tangentially mentioned (e.g. threads revealing rankings, scoreboards and schedules).

But I finish with this warning, WO-S is not the only school where multiple threads show up about a certain school in a short period of time.  Let it be known, that all of those threads are now subject to the same action that I have taken on the WO-S threads.

1 hour ago, WOSgrad said:

I've been seeing with increasing irritation the proliferation of West Orange-Stark threads, both making outlandish boasts, and more recently, the constant complaints about those boasts.  Now, as an administrator of this board, I can't begrudge someone from starting a thread, as long as it conforms with forum rules.  That is what the board is for.

But when one topic is spread out amongst different threads, something must be done.  I can't delete posts that merely repeat things as that is not within my task.  But what I can do is merge all of those threads into one.  Which is exactly what I have done.  So any posts in the threads regarding the best _____________ ever faced, to can anyone beat WO-S and the stop the WO-S posts have been merged into this all encompassing thread. So if you want to boast, boast.  If you want to complain, complain.  If you don't care to look at it (which is the choice I wish I could make), scroll past it.

Of course, this will not apply to individual prediction threads, game update threads, and threads where WO-S is tangentially mentioned (e.g. threads revealing rankings, scoreboards and schedules).

But I finish with this warning, WO-S is not the only school where multiple threads show up about a certain school in a short period of time.  Let it be known, that all of those threads are now subject to the same action that I have taken on the WO-S threads.

Boom!!! not so stupid now is it??? and no i didn't run and tell...

3 hours ago, griff said:

You could tell it towards skipper.

They better leave him alone! LOL

3 hours ago, WinterIsComing1 said:

WOS would not win 5AD2 lol. Aledo, Lancaster, Lone Star, and College Station are all teams I think would beat WOS. And that is not adding teams that would make it a close game and probably win. There are 25-30 teams I think that could beat WOS. And another 10-15 that would give them a good game. 

You know you have a great school when they're being compared to way upperclassmen. We personally don't care about ANYBODY who's not in 4aD2. Beating anybody else won't help us get what we really want which is a state championship so feel free to follow up with us while we aren't worried bout anybody but kennedale

On 9/24/2016 at 0:57 PM, kicker said:

Question for you Rob, how does Maverick compare to Montana?

Right now, Montana holds the edge because he had a full football year his junior season to play QB / LB. Maverick is a carbon copy physically but missed last year due to a summer knee injury. So, this is his first season to QB and he didn't start that until the second half of the Barber's Hill game. And he's not full time defense like Montana was. Mav is rapidly proving that he wears the #23 as good as his brother did and of course, none of us Pirate faithful like seeing #23 at QB. The victory against nederville, especially the OT touchdown and two points were all Mav.