This is getting out of hand...

FBFan2015

Saw this on another political arena.  Poster said, "Teaching them to hate early".   I can see his point.   Imo, you don't disrespect the National Anthem to make a political point.   That can be done in many other venues.  Guess I'm just getting old, but to my knowledge, the National Anthem is the last thing we, all Americans, still respected.  What's left?

They are being taught early in their lives to disrespect something that most folks consider sacred.  If you don't want to call it hateful, how about defiant?  If you HONESTLY analyze the statistics regarding the very issue they are "protesting", it is a very insignificant number, one which is undeserving of such "protests" and notoriety. 

10 minutes ago, new tobie said:

allen west will never get elected to president if thats what his tap dancing routine is all about. see 777 herman cane and ben. Don't know how blacks support republicans when they group all blacks in the same category. whether he is a street thug or president of the united states. The football player from bridge city said it best, he's still a.......

That attitude, and you last statement, only perpetuates racism. I hope a Admin strikes it from the board. Racist actions and statements are committed by all races, as you just proved.

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 10:05 AM, PAMFAM10 said:

How is someone taking a knee translate to them being hateful.

I don't consider it a sign of hate, but It is definitely a sign of disrespect! The adults that were involved in this should be ashamed of themselves...SAD!

15 minutes ago, JWB said:

I don't consider it a sign of hate, but It is definitely a sign of disrespect! The adults that were involved in this should be ashamed of themselves...SAD!

exactly.  I deal with disrespect all the time and it stems from the home.  Wake up parents KIDS ARE SPONGES.

I just want to say thank you to those parents who do teach respect and discipline is all aspects of life

5 minutes ago, 5GallonBucket said:

exactly.  I deal with disrespect all the time and it stems from the home.  Wake up parents KIDS ARE SPONGES.

I just want to say thank you to those parents who do teach respect and discipline is all aspects of life

It starts at home...Some of theses youngsters aren't being taught nothing but hate!

38 minutes ago, JWB said:

I wonder if she'll refuse her pay check too, since she dislikes the country she works for?

Doubtful...My question is why are the protests being directed at the police?

What should be protested is the leadership in these cities that creates an environment where there are thousands of interactions with police and if one situation goes bad (and even if it doesn't) the police are the ones that are blamed.

Why not hold the city leaders accountable (such as Chicago) for the miserable conditions they are allowing their inner cities to remain in?

Rather than kneeling during the Nation Anthem, maybe they would be more effective protesting on City Hall steps in cities like Chicago and Detroit.

What gets me is they all say they are doing this to draw attention to their cause. I think they just want their 15 minutes of fame. They injustice in this country comes from the same people who claim to love her but refuse to pledge allegiance. To me, you can't do both.

Let that woman go to Africa and see if she can become a state senator there.  Go to North Korea and not salute and see what happens......a firing squad.

What is the definitions of unpatriotic, Disrespectful. If I take a knee to protest I can't think of anything more American than exercising the 1st. But many see it as disrespect. I found the display of a flag of traitors the confederate flag to be unpatriotic to this country but I was told it's just a flag. And there bigger issues other than a flag. I also find it unpatriotic to constantly talk about suceeding from this country.

Many times I've heard people complain about political correctness and how you can't offend no one. But when your the one offended. You want action taken. For someone exercising a right. I also find that unpatriotic.

7 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Doubtful...My question is why are the protests being directed at the police?

What should be protested is the leadership in these cities that creates an environment where there are thousands of interactions with police and if one situation goes bad (and even if it doesn't) the police are the ones that are blamed.

Why not hold the city leaders accountable (such as Chicago) for the miserable conditions they are allowing their inner cities to remain in?

Rather than kneeling during the Nation Anthem, maybe they would be more effective protesting on City Hall steps in cities like Chicago and Detroit.

with all the talk about chicago and detroit, illinois and michagan aren't even in the top ten states with gun violence

This is the hidden content, please

This is the hidden content, please