This is getting out of hand...

FBFan2015

18 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

What is the definitions of unpatriotic, Disrespectful. If I take a knee to protest I can't think of anything more American than exercising the 1st. But many see it as disrespect. I found the display of a flag of traitors the confederate flag to be unpatriotic to this country but I was told it's just a flag. And there bigger issues other than a flag. I also find it unpatriotic to constantly talk about suceeding from this country.

Many times I've heard people complain about political correctness and how you can't offend no one. But when your the one offended. You want action taken. For someone exercising a right. I also find that unpatriotic.

What action was demanded?  I think I understand you.  You believe that Mr. Kaepernick has certain speaking rights but nobody who disagrees with him has the right to criticize him?

48 minutes ago, new tobie said:

texas folk wanting to succeed from the united states is unpatriotic. Those who want to succeed can just pack their bags and get out.

We definitely want to get out...as in secession. We must secede in order to succeed.

Unpatriotic is wanting to take money from people that earn it and redistribute it to people who did not earn it. Unpatriotic is punishing the successful and rewarding the unsuccessful. Unpatriotic is wanting to stifle the 1st amendment rights of anyone that disagrees with you. Unpatriotic is wanting to limit and deny the 2nd amendment rights of non-elitists. Unpatriotic is the government spying on it's citizens. Unpatriotic is government playing favorites by picking and choosing which companies receives favors based on campaign donations. Unpatriotic is the I.R.S. targeting certain groups. Unpatriotic is people labeling all white people as privileged bigots, misogynists, racists, xenophobes, and many other labels. Unpatriotic is telling every citizen that has paid into Social Security that the money is running low and you won't get a raise, while letting hoards of people who have never paid a dime into the system draw from it. Unpatriotic is letting millions of illegals come into the U.S., then fighting to give them access to Social Security and all of the other social welfare programs that are being paid by American citizens. Unpatriotic is prosecuting citizens for crimes far less egregious than the crimes of elitists who go unprosecuted. Unpatriotic is duping the citizens into allowing redistribution of wealth based on an obvious unproven theory (Global Warming) and just flat out lies (Gender Pay Gap). Unpatriotic is telling every American citizen he has to purchase something just for being American (healthcare insurance). Unpatriotic is using taxpayer money to bail out companies that drove themselves into the ground. I could go on all day with this.

My question is why would anyone not want to secede?

3 hours ago, new tobie said:

texas folk wanting to succeed from the united states is unpatriotic. Those who want to succeed can just pack their bags and get out.

Nope, we love Texas and don't want her ruined by government policies. Do you think secession would be a success?

Sorry Engelbert, saw this post and quoted it. Did not see yours till now.

Good post btw.

2 hours ago, Englebert said:

We definitely want to get out...as in secession. We must secede in order to succeed.

Unpatriotic is wanting to take money from people that earn it and redistribute it to people who did not earn it. Unpatriotic is punishing the successful and rewarding the unsuccessful. Unpatriotic is wanting to stifle the 1st amendment rights of anyone that disagrees with you. Unpatriotic is wanting to limit and deny the 2nd amendment rights of non-elitists. Unpatriotic is the government spying on it's citizens. Unpatriotic is government playing favorites by picking and choosing which companies receives favors based on campaign donations. Unpatriotic is the I.R.S. targeting certain groups. Unpatriotic is people labeling all white people as privileged bigots, misogynists, racists, xenophobes, and many other labels. Unpatriotic is telling every citizen that has paid into Social Security that the money is running low and you won't get a raise, while letting hoards of people who have never paid a dime into the system draw from it. Unpatriotic is letting millions of illegals come into the U.S., then fighting to give them access to Social Security and all of the other social welfare programs that are being paid by American citizens. Unpatriotic is prosecuting citizens for crimes far less egregious than the crimes of elitists who go unprosecuted. Unpatriotic is duping the citizens into allowing redistribution of wealth based on an obvious unproven theory (Global Warming) and just flat out lies (Gender Pay Gap). Unpatriotic is telling every American citizen he has to purchase something just for being American (healthcare insurance). Unpatriotic is using taxpayer money to bail out companies that drove themselves into the ground. I could go on all day with this.

My question is why would anyone not want to secede?

Well said...+1.

11 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Doubtful...My question is why are the protests being directed at the police?

What should be protested is the leadership in these cities that creates an environment where there are thousands of interactions with police and if one situation goes bad (and even if it doesn't) the police are the ones that are blamed.

Why not hold the city leaders accountable (such as Chicago) for the miserable conditions they are allowing their inner cities to remain in?

Rather than kneeling during the Nation Anthem, maybe they would be more effective protesting on City Hall steps in cities like Chicago and Detroit.

If you truly kept up Chicago Black's Black communities, you would know there have been grass root movements for years trying to improve conditions there.  It's interesting how the violence was reduced in the Harbour area in Baltimore real fast. 

3 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

If you truly kept up Chicago Black's Black communities, you would know there have been grass root movements for years trying to improve conditions there.  It's interesting how the violence was reduced in the Harbour area in Baltimore real fast. 

All you have to do is read the news to see the unbelievable numbers of young men that are killed because of gang violence in Chicago...and it's not getting better.

This is a failure of the city leaders (Democrats) in Chicago, not the police...a well used police force is the answer to the problem...remember NYC?

16 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

All you have to do is read the news to see the unbelievable numbers of young men that are killed because of gang violence in Chicago...and it's not getting better.

This is a failure of the city leaders (Democrats) in Chicago, not the police...a well used police force is the answer to the problem...remember NYC?

They are killed because of drug turf wars.  I wish the gangs would stop making guns and making those drugs in their hood. 

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

all of this didn't just happen in chicago

I assume with that link you are trying to make a point about the atrocities of gun violence. Let's have a conversation about how many people use a gun protecting themselves versus how many people use a gun in aggression. While we are at it, let's have a conversation about how many guns are used in aggression in urban environments versus rural environments. I would love to debate you on these issues. But I have a strong inclination that you are one of the many that will run from that conversation. Please prove me wrong! I will be out of town for the next couple of days, but I will anxiously await your insightful and well-researched stats to debate Monday. I feel confident that nothing will be forthcoming. And this is an open invitation to anyone else that thinks guns are the bane of societies ills. Please please please can we converse on this topic. History has shown no conversation will be at hand. But I'm still holding out slim hope.

Secede to Succeed!

5 hours ago, Englebert said:

I assume with that link you are trying to make a point about the atrocities of gun violence. Let's have a conversation about how many people use a gun protecting themselves versus how many people use a gun in aggression. While we are at it, let's have a conversation about how many guns are used in aggression in urban environments versus rural environments. I would love to debate you on these issues. But I have a strong inclination that you are one of the many that will run from that conversation. Please prove me wrong! I will be out of town for the next couple of days, but I will anxiously await your insightful and well-researched stats to debate Monday. I feel confident that nothing will be forthcoming. And this is an open invitation to anyone else that thinks guns are the bane of societies ills. Please please please can we converse on this topic. History has shown no conversation will be at hand. But I'm still holding out slim hope.

Secede to Succeed!

Didn't see Illinois in the top ten even with the chicago violence

2 hours ago, new tobie said:

Didn't see Illinois in the top ten even with the chicago violence

Well it shouldn't be by states. It should be by cities, especially the ones with the strictest gun laws. That puts Chicago and New Orleans right at the top. Chicago is working on a record this year.

Never seen the word secede......simply amazing.

On 9/14/2016 at 10:26 AM, stevenash said:

They are being taught early in their lives to disrespect something that most folks consider sacred.  If you don't want to call it hateful, how about defiant?  If you HONESTLY analyze the statistics regarding the very issue they are "protesting", it is a very insignificant number, one which is undeserving of such "protests" and notoriety. 

I will never stand!!!. I taught high school health classes last uear and I did NOT make my students stand. Some teachers were horrified. I told them where to "shove it". 

On 9/17/2016 at 9:06 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

So the gangs are innocent bystanders being influenced by outsiders...come on.

OK, so in your opinion, whose fault is the violence and whose problem is this to solve?

What about "white " gangs. The skinheads and the other big one. My son told me the name of the gang, but I don't remember. Why don't we ever hear about the violence they inflict?

On 9/17/2016 at 8:21 PM, LumRaiderFan said:

White people are violent as well. Google white terrorists. The angry white youth are committing school and theatre massacres in dtoves. Black gangs have turf wars. Angry white youth shoot 32 innocent classmates because they feel "isolated" and different.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

White people are violent as well. Google white terrorists. The angry white youth are committing school and theatre massacres in dtoves. Black gangs have turf wars. Angry white youth shoot 32 innocent classmates because they feel "isolated" and different.

How much is a drove?

32 dead is less than a month in Chicago alone, but let's not point that out. Are they angry? No, just business as usual. At least I condemn the white murderers. You worship the gangsters.