WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread

Mr. Buddy Garrity

14 minutes ago, WOS36 said:

What makes you think that crap bro true silsbee have a great defense but WOS haves the # 1 offense in the state

Silsbee couldn't stop png or Newton's O. I don't think they can stop wos O. If silsbee is gonna win this game they will need to score 50 points and there not doing that against the chain gang 

13 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

You know they've scored a good chunk of points, even in losses...  

Nederland scored 50 + point the last 2 weeks scored 0 on wos bridge city scored 56 points a week then played wos and scored 0. And lcm scored 0 on wos and they have scored 40+ points the last 2 weeks. So I guess we will see how silsbee does 

10 hours ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I really believe that to be a good statement...  That he'll see a good defense next week vs. Kennedale...

Geez can Friday night please be over already?  Kennedale has scored 69 points and allowed 68 in three games against teams with no defense like WOS.  Let's get past Silsbee first. 

I posed a question some time back as to who would you consider the rival team for WOS. Some stated that WOS really does not have a rival team they play every year like Nederland and PNG. For some time I thought Jasper but lately I am thinks more Silsbee. Hoping for a good 4 qtrs game from both teams with no injuries. Travel safe. Go Stangs!!!

11 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

I posed a question some time back as to who would you consider the rival team for WOS. Some stated that WOS really does not have a rival team they play every year like Nederland and PNG. For some time I thought Jasper but lately I am thinks more Silsbee. Hoping for a good 4 qtrs game from both teams with no injuries. Travel safe. Go Stangs!!!

I would say Jasper. We might have way more wins head to head but alot the games have been real good battles. Rarely is there a blow out between the 2

I plan on expecting a big crowd tonight! I will get there early.,.. I know the Silsbee running backs are tired of hearing how good the WOS defense is and I am sure the WOS defense is tired of hearing how great the Silsbee running backs are this year!   As I said before, it will be the Chain Gang defense vs. the C.T. (Calvin Tyler) A.T. (Adonis Thomas) show.  Who will break the other ones will? I will have my popcorn ready!  :)

36 minutes ago, 409ANALYST said:

I plan on expecting a big crowd tonight! I will get there early.,.. I know the Silsbee running backs are tired of hearing how good the WOS defense is and I am sure the WOS defense is tired of hearing how great the Silsbee running backs are this year!   As I said before, it will be the Chain Gang defense vs. the C.T. (Calvin Tyler) A.T. (Adonis Thomas) show.  Who will break the other ones will? I will have my popcorn ready!  :)

Lightening and Thunder.

Here's hoping for a great game.  Wish I was going to see it myself.  It will be a great game to see just how far the Tigers have come this year.  To me this one comes down more to how well the Tigers Can stop the Mustang's offense.  If they dictate on the offensive end it will be a long night.  If we can keep the offense in check and control the clock it should be a good game.  Sure I want a Tiger win but I know that's going robe tough.  What I don't want to hear is that we got behind and got down on ourselves.  Keep fighting Tigers and go shock some people!!

I was watching the movie Friday night lights last night I've seen it probably 3 or 4 times and never noticed this but there is a part in the movie where there showing a newspaper and it shows where Permian is ranked in 5A. If you look carefully at the bottom of the screen it shows part of the 4A rankings and you can see west orange Starks name at the number 1 spot. I thought that was pretty cool 

50 minutes ago, Sportsguy17 said:

I was watching the movie Friday night lights last night I've seen it probably 3 or 4 times and never noticed this but there is a part in the movie where there showing a newspaper and it shows where Permian is ranked in 5A. If you look carefully at the bottom of the screen it shows part of the 4A rankings and you can see west orange Starks name at the number 1 spot. I thought that was pretty cool 

Unfortunately, like Mojo, that season ended in a loss.