WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread

Mr. Buddy Garrity

15 hours ago, GUNHO said:

Nah.I don't see any team in yalls district going undefeated.

Silsbee isn't my team and i could care less about that district. My team has already beat the top two teams in this district this season. I am sure you can guess who that is. lol. I just think Silsbee will go on a long winning streak after this coming game Friday and roll through district. 

1 hour ago, Rajin Cajun said:

Silsbee isn't my team and i could care less about that district. My team has already beat the top two teams in this district this season. I am sure you can guess who that is. lol. I just think Silsbee will go on a long winning streak after this coming game Friday and roll through district. 

LOL.Should of said their district.

I truly think that Silsbee will score in this one because of two things. #1 You can't expect those young men to play perfect on every play all year long. #2 Silsbee has athletes and will throw every trick play, jump ball and fumblerooski known to man to get the moral victory in this one. Can they hang with WOS? I honestly do not believe they have the full capability but it only takes one slip up or great play to score and everyone is vulnerable! Any Given Friday!

11 hours ago, ThunderCat said:

I truly think that Silsbee will score in this one because of two things. #1 You can't expect those young men to play perfect on every play all year long. #2 Silsbee has athletes and will throw every trick play, jump ball and fumblerooski known to man to get the moral victory in this one. Can they hang with WOS? I honestly do not believe they have the full capability but it only takes one slip up or great play to score and everyone is vulnerable! Any Given Friday!

Not too many teams in 4a can hang with this WO-S team.  But no one tries to get moral victories.  I believe every team from this point, including Silsbee is trying to win...

Silsbee always has speed...they usually can run with us...not sure how the new Silsbee coach's system is going this year for the Tigers, maybe they're going through some growning pains?  Hoping for a good game...WOS defense needs to stop the run and continue to get pressure on the opposing QBs, force those turnovers, and WOS kick returners hopefully continue to give the WOS offense the short field, get those points on the board often...jmo

4 hours ago, PINETREE said:

Good luck Silsbee Tigers.........Remember my motto: The difficult can be done immediately,the impossible takes a little longer

After reading all these negative posts don't count yourself out of the game before it begins.......Tiger Nation will be at Dan Hooks Stadium to cheer you to  VICTORY.....

I like how that was posted.  But the only impossible thing would b if Silsbee coaching staff will allow the kids to b in the game.its simple ;the 2 backs with the 2wrs. Set will not work against this team.hopefully they will at least try alot of 4 wrs set.running combination routes would help too.silsbee has alot of talent but will they use it.

12 minutes ago, dj said:

I like how that was posted.  But the only impossible thing would b if Silsbee coaching staff will allow the kids to b in the game.its simple ;the 2 backs with the 2wrs. Set will not work against this team.hopefully they will at least try alot of 4 wrs set.running combination routes would help too.silsbee has alot of talent but will they use it.

That is the issue with the new coach. Takes a while to get things working. WOS wins this one easily.

On 9/13/2016 at 4:04 PM, FrodoNDN said:

Silsbee can stop WOS O....they may be able to score, though. They have to get some kind of passing game....

What makes you think that crap bro true silsbee have a great defense but WOS haves the # 1 offense in the state

17 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

The last two times Silsbee has came to Dan R Hooks they haven't put a point up on the board. Not worried about shutouts at all but just an interesting fact. 

In 2013 WOS 28-0

In 2014 WOS 35-0

JMO but in 2013 Silsbee was picked to win district with their QB and several other key players. Their dreams were cut short that night at Hooks stadium. It didn't take long for the stampede to happen! No TD's not even a FG with that high powered offense! Two teams on two different levels at this point.

6 hours ago, XX Man said:

That is the issue with the new coach. Takes a while to get things working. WOS wins this one easily.

I hope it doesn't take dat long for him to get things rolling for those kids. I cheer for all setx as long as there not playing w.o.for those kids sake bc in all my years of watching coach T .with his team's never seen such a drive to not let them kids get ahead of themselves. I can honestly say that this team if they stay on course will go down as one of the top 3 teams to ever play there.if anyone ever wondered why they are so gud please go to a practice and see.