WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread

Mr. Buddy Garrity

6 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Silsbee will have the best athletic players that we have played thus far this season. I am anxious to see how well we defend a true explosive backfield, and air attack. Next week Kennedale will be a legitimate threat; I am not fooled by their 1 loss.

This may be the best post on this thread...

17 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Silsbee will have the best athletic players that we have played thus far this season. I am anxious to see how well we defend a true explosive backfield, and air attack. Next week Kennedale will be a legitimate threat; I am not fooled by their 1 loss.

Not fooled=Alvarado can play some football,you'd think you were at a mini Png reservation w/cherokee etc

18 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Nice post and nobody here, and I say NOBODY mentions PNG or Newton's Program legitimacy when it comes to Silsbee's two losses.

Gets lost in all the twitter/facebook BS.

I like what I'm seeing and hope we can stay the course here and build something that ten years from now people will say, "That's where the change was made".

18 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Nice post and nobody here, and I say NOBODY mentions PNG or Newton's Program legitimacy when it comes to Silsbee's two losses.

Gets lost in all the twitter/facebook BS.

I like what I'm seeing and hope we can stay the course here and build something that ten years from now people will say, "That's where the change was made".

I mean we could mention those, but then we'd have to point out that Newton is 3AD2, then we'd have to point out that the 1 win Silsbee has it against a Jasper team that I wouldn't exactly call an impressive 4AD2 team.

That being said, good luck to you guys! You're going to need it!

I believe Silsbee will do better than what most people think. Now, i do believe WOS will have a convincing win, but Silsbee should be the first to see the endzone against their defense. I root for both teams and hope nothing but success for you guys. Silsbee will be 1-3 after this game and then go on a six-eight game winning streak.  

36 minutes ago, Rajin Cajun said:

I believe Silsbee will do better than what most people think. Now, i do believe WOS will have a convincing win, but Silsbee should be the first to see the endzone against their defense. I root for both teams and hope nothing but success for you guys. Silsbee will be 1-3 after this game and then go on a six-eight game winning streak.  

Nah.I don't see any team in yalls district going undefeated.

4 hours ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I mean we could mention those, but then we'd have to point out that Newton is 3AD2, then we'd have to point out that the 1 win Silsbee has it against a Jasper team that I wouldn't exactly call an impressive 4AD2 team.

That being said, good luck to you guys! You're going to need it!

yeah, what was I thinking.  PNG is not very good, neither is Newton.   

Guess every town shouldn't even play football anymore since no team can impress.

3 hours ago, ladybug33 said:

Liltex said

Not fooled=Alvarado can play some football,you'd think you were at a mini Png reservation w/cherokee etc

Ok I am not familiar with Alvarado. I hear they are good.

They are in 6-4A1.Here is a run down of their district.

Carrollton Ranchview 4-0 PF 173 PA 44

Dallas Carter 3-1 PF 165 PA 85

Midlothian Heritage 3-1 PF 213 PA 144

Alvarado 2-1 PF 77 PA 73

Dallas Wilmer Hutchins 1-3 PF 72 PA 103

Dallas Pinkston 0-4 PF 42 PA 101

Looking at this they are a little less than average imo.I haven't looked at who they beat though.Their game with Brownwood was canceled last week.

3 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

They are in 6-4A1.Here is a run down of their district.

Carrollton Ranchview 4-0 PF 173 PA 44

Dallas Carter 3-1 PF 165 PA 85

Midlothian Heritage 3-1 PF 213 PA 144

Alvarado 2-1 PF 77 PA 73

Dallas Wilmer Hutchins 1-3 PF 72 PA 103

Dallas Pinkston 0-4 PF 42 PA 101

Looking at this they are a little less than average imo.I haven't looked at who they beat though.Their game with Brownwood was canceled last week.

Yeah alot of folks were VERY upset, and thats putting it mildly.