WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread

Mr. Buddy Garrity

Early on, Silsbee was reputed to be the tough team behind WOS. Now, it seems that info has to be wrong, because if they are the best team behind WOS, we have NOTHING in our district. I hate that, because it could bite the 'Stangs in the rear end down the road, when they do get to face a tough team. It is anyone's guess if Silsbee will be able to do anything with WOS.

This thread has watered down 40 fold from before the season when Silsbee Fans swore to the creator of all that is good that Silsbee was ready and that this was "THE YEAR"! What happened to all of that? I watched WO-S play against lcm and I think lcm is better than Silsbee. This game has the capability to be a major blowout. The Stang Crew will lay it all on the line and they won't be making deals "The Silsbee Way" LMAO.

55 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Too many jackass comments on here to follow this thread. Only a few "Silsbee" fans were fanning those statements.

WAY TO MUCH CARPET BOMBING.

Thank god the players are humble.

Good Luck to the WOS Mustangs after wasting your time next Friday.

From what i've seen the players talk just as much as some fans on this board so i wouldnt say too humble