Silsbees mackey to Evadale??

aTmfan06

3 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Id put money down that if he is on the grass and the ball is close, its caught.

You have to cover him, period.  If you don't he catches everything without even trying.

He can produce at any high school level.   jmo

I agree, let me clarify what I was meaning (rereading it my wording was kinda confusing), what was originally asked was would Lumberton be a better fit.

And imo, no it's not. Not with our offense. No receiver in Lumberton will dominate until we decide to actually pass the ball more often. That's not our game.

now, you put him anywhere else in 22-5A with a good qb, then yes he would be a serious threat. I just think that if he would have come to Lumberton he would be doing the same thing he was supposedly gonna be doing in Silbsee: blocking.

17 minutes ago, acm126 said:

Yea poor kid everyone has a OPINION and I'm sure him and his dad could careless what all these people think! And then the Evadale football players are caught in the middle and getting put down because they are 2A,  oh well Karma is a you know what Big Schools! By the way there was a college out today watching Mackey so being at Evadale want hinder him! And for the record I'm from Evadale and I have kid that is a heck of defensive player, so yes I'm naturally gonna take offense of all that is being said!!! 

Once again I'm missing the part where someone has put down the Evadale football program or players??

54 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

If you think the kids don't monitor this site, My 10th grader just called me, told me there was a post about Mackey and asked me to ban anyone who says "Evadale sucks"...........lol

Well, I have 2 Jaguars playing football.  I've told them that this site is not for them until after they are done playing high school ball.  What they need to focus on is going to practice everyday, getting better and preparing for their games.  But to each household...

9 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Well, I have 2 Jaguars playing football.  I've told them that this site is not for them until after they are done playing high school ball.  What they need to focus on is going to practice everyday, getting better and preparing for their games.  But to each household...

My Son was told by someone else but I'm not going to restrict the real world from him. He will be driving in 5 months, he can handle this site if he chooses. He also has other focuses.......girls, jeeps and fishing......

12 minutes ago, thetragichippy said:

My Son was told by someone else but I'm not going to restrict the real world from him. He will be driving in 5 months, he can handle this site if he chooses. He also has other focuses.......girls, jeeps and fishing......

The Important Stuff.  LOL!!

47 minutes ago, acm126 said:

Yea poor kid everyone has a OPINION and I'm sure him and his dad could careless what all these people think! And then the Evadale football players are caught in the middle and getting put down because they are 2A,  oh well Karma is a you know what Big Schools! By the way there was a college out today watching Mackey so being at Evadale want hinder him! And for the record I'm from Evadale and I have kid that is a heck of defensive player, so yes I'm naturally gonna take offense of all that is being said!!! 

What are they watching him do? Isn't he in a boot?

I didn't realize Mackey wasnt coaching anymore. If that's the case, not surprised at all his son is leaving. Especially since Silsbee is going to be so run oriented this year. 

If the kid is already upset over the coaching situation, plus he finds out he's going to have a small role in the offense, easy to see what he's thinking.