Silsbees mackey to Evadale??

aTmfan06

1 hour ago, Mustangs93 said:

Kolten Mackey probably will have more catches this season than anybody on Silsbee...

Not sure why you quoted me....  and quite frankly I'm surprised at how many on this forum think that the lack of passing had anything to do with Barnes or Jones III.

Threw 6 Passes (4 Completions and Two Pass Interference Calls)

Probably called 10 Pass Plays (A guess), a few were broken due to poor line blocking which I personally think Coach Smith expected.  Again, JMO.

A Run Heavy Offense was in play at the Rez.  Anybody paying attention to the game saw that.

So If I felt the need to respond about the receiving core then I would say.....

8 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

Not sure why you quoted me....  and quite frankly I'm surprised at how many on this forum think that the lack of passing had anything to do with Barnes or Jones III.

Probably called 10 Pass Plays (A guess), a few were broken due to poor line blocking which I personally think Coach Smith expected.  Again, JMO.

A Run Heavy Offense was in play at the Rez.  Anybody paying attention to the game saw that.

Great rebuttal.

12 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

Didn't try to quote you

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2016 at 1:07 PM, BADSANTA said:

I don't think Silsbee misses much of beat with him leaving. He was a great go to WR. If they are more focused on running the ball, his production would have dropped. Maybe Barnes MA dither will step up. I hope Mackey catches for 2000 yards in Evadale and he has a great senior season.  Meanwhile Silsbee will still smash Bridge City!!!

Wha? 

Ric Flair on two!!!!

One! 

Two!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!