Silsbee vs PNG

This will be a game where both teams are looking for answers after talent graduated. While both teams are wanting the win, both teams are looking for improvement from the two scrimmages. Silsbee may have an edge in the skill positions and PNG may have an edge in lineman. Both teams are looking for an improved defense. Silsbee will travel to the Reservation against a very hostile crowd and play in one of the most lop sided stadiums in SETX, where most will say the visiting team is down seven points when they get off the bus. What questions will get answers and what improvements will get improved. How will the Silsbee new coaches and new offense and defense react. Two teams with great tradition and history are playing in week one is just one game of several great week one games in SETX. I think there will be a few points scored in this opening season game and of course I'm a homer and pick Silsbee in a good close game. Silsbee 33 PNG 31. TigerNation!!!

they are gonna find out that PNG has a better defense than they have been led to believe, the linebackers wont be arm tackling they will be looking to take someone out! Lejune will have several chances to put some licks on someone for sure. Should be a good game just hope the weather isn't as bad as predicted. I would love to see Johnson come out and establish himself both passing and rushing, if Mczeal and MCgown can get it going should be interesting, not to mention #12, he looks to be a very good receiver himself. Hughes should have a good game and hopefully the backup for him will get some touches also, heard he was pretty quick himself. I am ready for the Soph QB to show us what he has, if we can eliminate the turnovers I think we have a good chance to win the ball game.