Silsbee vs PNG

The Offensive line did good, and will get better as the season goes on...  But I don't think PN-G will be able to do anything with Thomas or C in the backfield or Barnes with single coverage.  Silsbee will score points and a lot of them.  My question is will there be an answer for PN-G's passing game.  Overall, the secondary is young and haven't been tested in either scrimmage, but I'm confident that they'll get it together...

Silsbee - 32

PN-G - 28

10 hours ago, aTmfan06 said:

I think PNG wins by 10.. It wouldn't shock me if Silsbee won. I'm actually pulling for the tigers every game this year. I just think they aren't quite where they need to be to win this game.

I can see why you said win by 10 points. And it will be a great game.and I don't think Silsbee is quite ready yet either.  I don't think that they will be able to run on png.but I think that they will be able to make a few plays through the air. I think png running game out the gate will give them a few problems. And they do have a great kicker.  I hope Silsbee can get it together with there kicking issues. 

41 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Well, McCain was missing for this Ozen Scrimmage, and they were decent...  Don't think he'll be missed much...  At least not in this game...

Trust me they need him. Silsbee d-line dominant against ozen. The kids is perhaps there best defensive player. Really didn't look like they didn't need him bc ozen oline  decided not to block most of the scrimmage. ND wit ozen qb not in rhythm wit his receivers wasn't pretty. I'm hoping wit all the changes by district ozen will b better