Silsbee vs PNG

On 8/3/2016 at 2:40 PM, BADSANTA said:
On 8/21/2016 at 10:16 AM, BMTSoulja1 said:
On 8/21/2016 at 2:48 PM, L-Train11 said:

And I'm pretty sure Adonis and Calvin both will be looking to put a hurting on whoever comes at them as well. And good luck stopping Barnes in open space..

The problem with the hitting is it will be hard to hit what you don't see.  One of Silsbee's RB's is a ghost runner...  The other one is a brick wall...  2nd coming of thunder and lightening.  You'll see.  If that O-Line did what they did vs. Ozen , Silsbee will put up huge numbers , in the atmosphere and all...

Silsbee wins 46-30

logan and cole are lb,s one is outside the other is mlb,and they lay the wood like ray lewis did,lol,you will see if you ever get a chance to watch them.

On 8/22/2016 at 8:29 PM, Whoa said:

Class 99 Indians,

notice you are new  - 13 post.

4.4 40?  Who in the heck are Longan and Cole?  

Love the purple tinted glasses

On 8/22/2016 at 9:41 PM, The Icon said:

I can assure you the amount of high school athletes who run 4.4s in this area is very, very small 

well get ready because png has two or three that are that fast,people will see soon,not saying we will win,just making the point,and logan and cole are lb,s that hit like ray lewis,lol

On 8/22/2016 at 8:29 PM, Whoa said:

Class 99 Indians,

notice you are new  - 13 post.

4.4 40?  Who in the heck are Longan and Cole?  

Love the purple tinted glasses

On 8/22/2016 at 9:41 PM, The Icon said:

I can assure you the amount of high school athletes who run 4.4s in this area is very, very small 

yeah they were out there but not the whole time,they got a few good licks in but they would run away from them,i guess this friday live real game action will tell the tail

21 hours ago, ROSCHONSBIGBRO said:

Ok all this is good banter. You just got to hope the Titans win. Jamaal Charles, James Johnson, Danny Gorer, Calvin Roberts, Elandon Roberts, etc. ain't walking out on the field. Even when they did, it did not matter. Port Arthur always had/has talent, you could make that argument every year. No state championships though in anything since Lincoln Basketball. How long ago did all the talent pay off,  its been since like 96 right. Port Arthur has been on a championship hiatus for about as long as the Cowboys. But lets focus on this year and see if history will repeat or not.

very well said! Ozen and Central always have D-1 kids and PNG does well against them year end and year out.

I think we will do well in the middle on defense. Where we will be tested is on the outside. If we do not shore up that outside, Silsbee could run for a long time. Offense wise, it will be nice to finally let Roschon run and see if he can do what he does well, make people miss. If McZeal comes out fired up, he'll be unstoppable. I hope he does. We do have some tremendous speed in the backfield this year, the key is getting past the line of scrimmage. That means our line, which is smaller this year is gonna have to drive off the ball. After the first two scrimmages my confidence has grown in them. Please no dropsies NDN's, that has plagued us in the start..... Good luck to all....Scalp'em NDN's.....

1 hour ago, FrodoNDN said:

BF has never been a two way starter kind of guy, although this year it looks like he may change that. At least for a  couple players. Shouldn't be like Silsbee, though. Thought they would more than 2 or 3...BTW, grammar is knowing your sh%t or knowing you're sh%t.....

There is the always the "how dose your JV look" thread and "lose/loose" guy