Silsbee vs PNG

4 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

I stand corrected then..... We are in great shape on defense with tons of speed and great size. This will be the best defense that has seen the field for PN-G in years. Im excited for the season to start and see the wood laid....... When you average 6 foot 200 at LB we will be a force to be reckoned with....

I never said a word regarding tons of size are speed. Nor did I say anything remotely close to this being the best defense in years. I simply replied regarding weight of a few players. And the 6"0" LB's are far from correct.

1 minute ago, biaplayer said:

he damn sure moved the chains and made everyone look silly, say what you want the kid delivered!

That was by no means a knock on JR... I thought he should have had several offers.... Just know the knock on him was the 4.9 40 time... I thought after he torched Tony Brown he should have at least had a shot from Lamar....

2 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

That was by no means a knock on JR... I thought he should have had several offers.... Just know the knock on him was the 4.9 40 time... I thought after he torched Tony Brown he should have at least had a shot from Lamar....

he made Tony Brown look like an 8th grader think he had like 13 receptions in that game, minus the 101 int return on a bad throw

1 minute ago, biaplayer said:

he made Tony Brown look like an 8th grader think he had like 13 receptions in that game, minus the 101 int return on a bad throw

I had JR as a kid... Great athlete, great work ethic....... Dam good WR..............

8 minutes ago, Stattrax said:

He went to Southeastern out here in Louisiana for football then transferred back to Lamar after a few issues. I thought he was going to start playing there as they offered a lil sumthin sumthin to him. I just have not spoken to him to figure what the hell happened. From what I know, he still lives back home but I could be wrong because I haven't spoken to him since he visited New Orleans last year.

31 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I cant believe Fairchief allowing him out of his room in the basement of The Rez. 

Since MB is my boy, I am trying to have him write a short book on how to beat Nederland at least once every 4 to 5 years... If I can get it done I will post it publicly so some folks in the NEED can read it..... But I have no issue hosting a moving party if need be!!!!!! Ill even do fundraisers for the U Haul cost... Help me, help him...................... LOL............ #notafan

2 hours ago, Stattrax said:

I do not think any of the above listed kids would upgrade at another position was my point.. If LL was playing corner, possibly he could upgrade in the slot... But you cant play LB and be effective on O.... Maybe athletic wise RJ would be a upgrade, however a sophomore might struggle with coverages unless you are a Sage Seau type (which he played exclusively as a freshman and sophomore).. I do think the above mentioned are far superior athletic wise in comparison to others... If Morris is a upgrade, then he needs to be on the O line.... Throw all the internet talks aside, the D is very small behind the line.. Moving a CB to LB will tell you that.. And I am still waiting for a response from 99 on all the speed he talks of.... Defensively, my guess would be only a few defenders hit the 4 second mark...... Secondary might average 150..... LBs might average 160..... 

99s here brother,and i going off what was told by a couple of the parents dads i spoke to,refering to the def speed i was told there alot faster than last year,i will say this im not impressed so far what i have seen,cole and lejeune better fire the others up like ray lewis did as def leader,they might not be as good as last year on def,i guess friday will tell all,so i dont know,i know one thing the db,s are going to have to start looking back at ball when in covrage,there gonna get called pass int on them every time and get burnt,i just hope them scrimmages meant nothing like bf said,thats what came out his mouth i heard it,he was trying to see where every one needed to be and find weakness,he said we wasnt trying to win that wasnt the goal,he said that believe it or not,so hell idk whats going to happen,tell me what you think!