Dallas Lincoln 75 Silsbee 72/Final

The Tigers should be commended for having a great season and representing region 3 very well in San Antonio. I didn't realize they were losing 4 seniors. They will be very good again next year but it's hard to see them losing 4 off a 10 man rotation and getting better. All that being said they should be the early favorite in the region.

33 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I'll play you for $1.00 a hole sometime.  I can afford to lose 15 or 16 bucks 

I'm not scratch anymore like Rob, but I can still shoot par on occasion. :) 

But I haven't played BCC in a long time.

1 hour ago, whsalum said:

The Tigers should be commended for having a great season and representing region 3 very well in San Antonio. I didn't realize they were losing 4 seniors. They will be very good again next year but it's hard to see them losing 4 off a 10 man rotation and getting better. All that being said they should be the early favorite in the region.

Them 4 leaving have already been replaced. And I" promise you won't tell a difference. 

I will be very surprised if Silsbee isn't better next year.  The junior class has long thought to be their best group, at least until the freshmen this year were so valuable.  And there will be another freshman sensation next year.  The road won't be easy but I think they are the top dog in our area next year. 

3 hours ago, whsalum said:

Just 3 out of that rotation.  Plus still have 1 that was part of that for a good part of the year (while Michael was out).  And a freshman that played a good part in that Central win.  And if a couple of these do come back home.  I can't say better because you never know what might happen and the fact that this team played together so well and had the success they did but you can see why the anticipation is still there.

8 hours ago, whsalum said:

Only 3 in 10 man rotation. Starters Dontre Thomas and Rick Maze. Tre Grubbs was in 2nd five although he was the district offensive player of year.

Silsbee will surely miss these three.

But help is on the way. ;)

1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Only 3 in 10 man rotation. Starters Dontre Thomas and Rick Maze. Tre Grubbs was in 2nd five although he was the district offensive player of year.

Silsbee will surely miss these three.

But help is on the way. ;)

I seen something on twitter last night that confirms that, AAW

Top10 ranked pG in the state headed to Silsbee next school year if he hadn't already checked in ?

As for the game, I was there and the best team on that day won the game. There's no shame in that for Silsbee. Someone always has to lose. Playing in that game alone is an amazing accomplishment. I never saw Big Sandy leaving San Antonio without that trophy but I was wrong. You just never know and it's a testament to just how hard it is to win a championship. Both of those teams spent most or all the season ranked #1 but in the end came up short. They were both excellent teams and should be very proud of all they accomplished.