Tentative Pre District Matchups

WOSgrad

4 minutes ago, BC is back said:

Seriously? I don't see LCM having a chance

Yep, I'm being serious. LCM had the turn over bug all last season if that gets turned around with some other adjustments they should play with Lumberton. I'm not saying LCM will blow them away by any means but looking at the teams that we are playing I think we could win this one if the kids are prepared. 

25 minutes ago, Jag Insider said:

Feel bad for those kids...they should be in district with Bridge City, Cleveland, Huffman Hargrave, Livingston, LC-M, Navasota and Silsbee...

If Ozen was in that district Navasota wouldn't be in that district. Just imagine if  Silsbee Ozen HJ were all in the same Basketball district...just what if Ozen wouldn't have moved up... Baytown Lee maybe wouldn't be in or district and we would have barbers Hill and Dayton? I mean the possibilities could be endless... If Ozen would have went 4A

4 hours ago, Kj Dad said:

I wonder why? We're just little ole WOS. I really hope CT can get the Navasota Game some how so way. 

That would be awesome, I don't think they will agree to anything less than at their house though(no half way)because how much they will be coming this way already...