Tentative Pre District Matchups

WOSgrad

5 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Its going to be tough to get that fourth spot with PAM coming in. Vidor is in the same boat, they will have to upset someone in the top 4 to get in.   

Its funny.  I actually have Vidor beating Memorial.  Memorial have never faced the Wing T before.  Couple that with the fact that for the last 2 years, their run defense have been horrible, I have Vidor in the upset... And with Lumberton running the ball so well last year with the new coach, Lumberton might give them trouble as well...

Just now, BMTSoulja1 said:

Its funny.  I actually have Vidor beating Memorial.  Memorial have never faced the Wing T before.  Couple that with the fact that for the last 2 years, their run defense have been horrible, I have Vidor in the upset... And with Lumberton running the ball so well last year with the new coach, Lumberton might give them trouble as well...

Always a possibility..  Lumberton gave Central trouble too last year, but PNG and Ned blew them out.  Same thing for Vidor, they always give Ned a close game but were blown out by PNG and Central.

9 minutes ago, bigdog said:

Always a possibility..  Lumberton gave Central trouble too last year, but PNG and Ned blew them out.  Same thing for Vidor, they always give Ned a close game but were blown out by PNG and Central.

Honestly PNG wouldn't have blown us out if Lumberton wouldn't have made so many stupid mistakes! 2nd half was nothing but horrible mistakes by Lumberton. Kinda excited about this year 

26 minutes ago, easttexiasbias said:

I heard that Barbers Hill and Vidor might be matching up in non district anyone confirm that?

That's what I heard from Vidor( Barbers Hill, Aldine and Pasadena) not sure the order. I know BH would have to be the first or second week.

12 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

West Orange-Stark

Wk 1 - Nederland

Wk 2 - Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Wk 3 - Bridge City

Wk 4 - Silsbee

Wk 5 - TBA

Hoping for WOS to play a tough 5A from the Houston region like Foster or another of that size and strength. Any word if Foster will be back?

Word is that Foster will fill the Wk 5 slot.  It appears that they are searching for a Wk 6 opponent

3 minutes ago, tennisbc said:

Thanks WOSgrad. Have a feeling that spot is going to be hard to fill with districts games starting or already in progress. Any word of local or a team from another area?

If I were Cornel, I guess I'd be looking at some of the other 5 team districts as I know that they will be searching for that 6th game. Perhaps a rematch of last year's regional semifinal?

1 hour ago, tennisbc said:

West Orange-Stark

Wk 1 - Nederland

Wk 2 - Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Wk 3 - Bridge City

Wk 4 - Silsbee

Wk 5 - TBA

Hoping for WOS to play a tough 5A from the Houston region like Foster or another of that size and strength. Any word if Foster will be back?

Who does Jasper have at week 5? That would be a great match up