Silsbee 72 Hardin-Jefferson 62/Final

WOSgrad

38 minutes ago, DXTR said:

Beginning next school year Silsbee will have a new program in place that will attract MANY students to the district for academic reasons. If some of them happen to be good athletes, that is just a bonus.

Shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag now HJ will start a theology program to keep up!

Bush and Jones are coming back to Silsbee next year from what I have  been told. !  And thats from there dads. And your right Jones will be Silsbee's QB next year . And their is still family from Louisiana I'm trying to get back and if he does Silsbee next year could be very highly nationally rank . And all around #1 in S.E.T.X & #1 in STATE basically the way they sit now. 

15 minutes ago, Who That said:

Bush and Jones are coming back to Silsbee next year from what I have  been told. !  And thats from there dads. And your right Jones will be Silsbee's QB next year . And their is still family from Louisiana I'm trying to get back and if he does Silsbee next year could be very highly nationally rank . And all around #1 in S.E.T.X & #1 in STATE basically the way they sit now. 

WHile you are arranging all of these other "items" why don't you petition the UIL to play in division 6-a where you will periodically have a worthy opponent? ( By the way, the individual you predicted will be the greatest 3point shooter in the area still has a ways to go)_

3 hours ago, bradyb said:

Silsbee Might be getting some also lol 

I'd argue that one to HJ is more valuable than 3 to silsbee.  You can only play 5 at a time.  If HJ gets a great player, he's a 25-minute a game guy, starting every game, making valuable contributions every game.  If Silsbee gets three more players transfer in, then that just means they have 9 starter quality players on the bench at all times instead of 6.  I'd think long and hard about transferring into silsbee right now if i were a kid unless i absolutely KNEW that i'd be good enough to beat out 8 other guys for that starting role.  

9 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

I'd argue that one to HJ is more valuable than 3 to silsbee.  You can only play 5 at a time.  If HJ gets a great player, he's a 25-minute a game guy, starting every game, making valuable contributions every game.  If Silsbee gets three more players transfer in, then that just means they have 9 starter quality players on the bench at all times instead of 6.  I'd think long and hard about transferring into silsbee right now if i were a kid unless i absolutely KNEW that i'd be good enough to beat out 8 other guys for that starting role.  

Now that's what I call a quality recruitment plug!!  Nicely done.  

13 minutes ago, BADSANTA said:

I'm a die hard Tiger fan, but Silsbee will never be ranked #1 in the nation. I have seen what #1 looks like in Findley Prep and Bishop Gorman when I lived in Vegas last year. Those two teams could beat us by 60!!! Nothing but D1 talent. I just want Silsbee to win a few state titles. 

It is my understanding that you are about to witness several.

19 minutes ago, stevenash said:

It is my understanding that you are about to witness several.

Who said that? I said that starting this year they will go undefeated in district for 5 straight years and have at least one state championship. Their best shot is next year. But i believe they could win it this year or any year coming up within the 5 year period. That is just my opinion. So far I am right