Another mass shooting smh

Mr. Buddy Garrity

True, but I like to think that it may move us more towards arming everyone. 

I always carry in my truck, but not normally on me personally.  I usually conceal at Christmas time when we are out shopping and doing more things at night.  I think I will start concealing a lot more with all of these crazy people that our government keeps letting in the country.   

Here is another issue about being politically correct.  I heard one newscast telling about a neighbor who, for several nights, had seen a lot of people going in and out of the garage of the assailants and lots of packages being delivered over a few days.   The people who were going in and out of the garage appeared to be of Middle Eastern descent.  She considered reporting these activities to the authorities but then decided against it as she didn't want to be criticized for profiling or being racist.  Sorry libs, but we have gone too far.

Heard one if the dead suspects may have been employed where the shooting took place.  Can see where this is headed, work place violence.  Same as what was said about Ft. Hood shooting.

Kind of hard to push that claim with multiple shooters.  Most workplace shootings are lone gunmen( or women).

A friend of mine told me that Obama had referred to this as a workplace violence act. Please show me another workplace violence act where the perpetrator left the office party, went home and got his wife/girlfriend and an accomplice,  dressed themselves in camo, armed themselves with rifles and semi-auto handguns, and brought the "bomb" along. To me, the bomb and multiple perps tells me this is not a workplace violence act even though one of them worked there. Does anyone on this board think it was nothing more than someone going postal?

obama wants these 10,000 Syrians to enter our country over the next year, which happens to coincide with the time frame he has left as potus. This will be his legacy? I bet he doesn't remain in the country. He will probably return to his homeland of Kenya.

Here is another issue about being politically correct.  I heard one newscast telling about a neighbor who, for several nights, had seen a lot of people going in and out of the garage of the assailants and lots of packages being delivered over a few days.   The people who were going in and out of the garage appeared to be of Middle Eastern descent.  She considered reporting these activities to the authorities but then decided against it as she didn't want to be criticized for profiling or being racist.  Sorry libs, but we have gone too far.

It must have been a group of good muslims helping out a friend. 

As for the bomb not detonating, they should have enlisted the help of the innocent clockmaker. Probably would have worked then.

A friend of mine told me that Obama had referred to this as a workplace violence act. Please show me another workplace violence act where the perpetrator left the office party, went home and got his wife/girlfriend and an accomplice,  dressed themselves in camo, armed themselves with rifles and semi-auto handguns, and brought the "bomb" along. To me, the bomb and multiple perps tells me this is not a workplace violence act even though one of them worked there. Does anyone on this board think it was nothing more than someone going postal?

obama wants these 10,000 Syrians to enter our country over the next year, which happens to coincide with the time frame he has left as potus. This will be his legacy? I bet he doesn't remain in the country. He will probably return to his homeland of Kenya.

Don't forget the Go Pro cameras they wore so they can show the carnage on the Radical version of youtube

SMH

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

On Tuesday, President Obama stunned Americans and French alike with his false claims about gun violence in America. "I say this every time we’ve got one of these mass shootings. This just doesn’t happen in other countries,” claimed Obama. It is a claim that he has continually repeated over the years.

SMH

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

On Tuesday, President Obama stunned Americans and French alike with his false claims about gun violence in America. "I say this every time we’ve got one of these mass shootings. This just doesn’t happen in other countries,” claimed Obama. It is a claim that he has continually repeated over the years.

i took it as it happens overseas and here.