Another mass shooting smh

Mr. Buddy Garrity

i took it as it happens overseas and here. 

He has made these statements before...like these types of shootings don't happen other countries to the degree that they happen here.

Usually it's followed with another line of reasoning of why we need more gun control. 

This is the hidden content, please

From the article...just one of the quotes:

“The one thing we do know is that we have a pattern now of mass shootings in this country that has no parallel anywhere else in the world, and there’s some steps we could take, not to eliminate every one of these mass shootings, but to improve the odds that they don’t happen as frequently.”

Edited by LumRaiderFan

This is probably more climate change rather than work place violence! Why do people still listen to this cook we have in the WH?

Why is he never questioned on this during a media Q&A? I know, the media is biased, but whatever happened to true journalism....you know, getting to the heart of the truth?

Wow TVC, you missed your calling.  You've uncovered information that has eluded the combined Press Corps of the United States.  In the world of investigative journalism, you'd be a God.         (Joke)

Edited by REBgp

Politicians  fed you BS all day long but that's their job. When the every day citizens start passing along that same BS I'm puzzled. We must learn to not group think.  Our politicans want to turn everything into a political issue because that what politicians do. Life is so much better without pushing no ones agenda but your own.

Politicians  fed you stuff all day long but that's their job. When the every day citizens start passing along that same BS I'm puzzled. We must learn to not group think.  Our politicans want to turn everything into a political issue because that what politicians do. Life is so much better without pushing no ones agenda but your own.

I agree 100%.... however.....

Yes, politicians are into politics. It is kind of like saying police officers are into policing or doctors are into doctoring. 

I agree that we ought to push our own agenda. Does that mean that we can't then agree with a politician pushing his agenda no matter his reasoning?

As as example, this shooting has both the Dems and the GOP spitting out their opinions on gun control. Does that mean that we cannot agree with one side that it putting out their opinion? 

Sometimes political rhetoric IS my agenda. I am anti most gun control measures. If a politician comes out against those same measures, he isn't thinking for me. I am simply agreeing with his stance. 

Although I rarely use politicians in my posts unless it is disagreeing with one and not agreeing with (pushing someone else's) an agenda.....

@CBSNews: MORE: Female #SanBernardino suspect pledged allegiance to ISIS, CBS News has learned

Bullets you were right. 

This stuff isn't that hard to figure out...not sure why our President can't do it...unless he simply refuses to.

keep voting liberal and my profile pic will come true...............hopefully

As radical as it sounds, despite the looks people give me when I say it, I honestly believe it would be our best course of action.  Would probably hurt me personally, but still what we should do.  And the window of opportunity is closing fast.  

Wow, I guess it wasn't workplace violence after all. Remember folks, this act was perpetrated by peace loving muslims who were U.S. Citizens, and educated at our fine institutions. Peace lovers for sure because of their religion! They have been here for years. Those poor victims couldn't tell the difference between the bad ones and the good ones.

To anyone siding with allowing the Syrian refugees into this country......any American blood spilled from that point forward will be on your hands, and I will be the first to lay that guilt trip on you. Here's to hoping I offended someone.

Its getting clearer and clearer that this admin. and the entire democratic party is in the corner of the islamist terrorist. I certainly hope folks will start to recognize this. Wish we could here from some of the Yobama lovers on this subject I would love to hear their rationale on the fact that our Pres. cant even say the word much less stand up to them!