Silsbee "Lite" 73 Beaumont Central 70/Final (OT)

WOSgrad

Ay hoops when I was in school we played yall every year and we all know how that went so I don't see why Saveat would be scared to play them but silsbee could've easily played in the YMBL if they were that eager to play Ozen.

A) I know for a fact (unlike the "fact" Silsbee has never beat Ozen), that Sigler has asked to play Ozen more than once over the past few years and has been declined. 

B ) Why would Silsbee play in a tournament that is so horrible now that a JV team is playing in it?  The YMBL is dying on the vine and the Tigers get more, better quality games playing in San Antonio.  I am sure getting his team better is more important than scheduling a tournament in hopes of playing one team.  Besides, I am sure Uncle Rodney would have them as far away as possible in the bracket...

A) I know for a fact (unlike the "fact" Silsbee has never beat Ozen), that Sigler has asked to play Ozen more than once over the past few years and has been declined. 

B ) Why would Silsbee play in a tournament that is so horrible now that a JV team is playing in it?  The YMBL is dying on the vine and the Tigers get more, better quality games playing in San Antonio.  I am sure getting his team better is more important than scheduling a tournament in hopes of playing one team.  Besides, I am sure Uncle Rodney would have them as far away as possible in the bracket...

You dumb or stupid? Lol never said it was fact

Everyone is sugar coating it ,no it was terrible for Central. Reason being no matter who Silsbee had 3 freshman should not beat a senior laden team team. Yes Silsbee frosh are good along with the 4 others but when you line it up ,you say yea itll be a good game but i expect Central to win it. Silsbee has more natural basketball players, period. Will Central be ok of course but these types of losses can do 2 things make or break you. Its all good when your winning but the minute you lose well you know how it goes

For the record ozen dont turn no challenge down...If that was the case they wouldn't scrimmage...

The last time Silsbee had this much hype was the 97 season i believe..we all know how that turned out...

Silsbee please dont get caught in the hype...

finally,but let them tell it, Ozen been having duck for lunch smh ..