Silsbee "Lite" 73 Beaumont Central 70/Final (OT)

WOSgrad

If Central Head Basketball coach wants to continue to keep his job over the next 5 years then he better not put Silsbee back on his Schedule. They're gonna be even better when Bray Bray Bush and Nuke step foot on campus next year.  We're gonna need season tickets to witness a Silsbee game the next 5 years. It's must see T.V. 

Edited by Bugatti

All I know is what I am told. Silsbee has asked Ozen to play the last couple of years. Ozen has declined for whatever reason. They are not scared.

But, I do know this to be fact. When Carrol Thomas was sup, he did instruct his basketball coaches that if you are going to schedule the likes of Silsbee, HJ and Kountze, you best beat them. Otherwise, do not schedule them. Got that straight from the top.

Scheduling has lots of variables. Sometimes the dates just do not match up.

All I can say is that Silsbee has asked to play Ozen in a regular season game.

The story I'm getting is...in this order...Kelly, Legacy, Silsbee. Now this is from family, but Ive been told things in the past that didnt materialize. Point being, we will all know on the first day of school :) 

Bush will be a Tiger next year. If you didn't hear it from his dad  "Damien Bush" then you shouldn't quote it. His dad make all those decision and if you know Bush then you should know that Bray Bray will be a Tiger next year!! 

Edited by Bugatti

Some of you guys are so illogical its ridiculous im convinced some of yall absolutely hate Ozen for what reason idk. And its sad ,sayin stupid stuff like you heard in the streets bwhhahaha man stop it. The streets these days are full of lies and like I said instead saying their scared ask Coach Savaet im sure he will tell you. But dont come on here and make stuff up thats crazy some of you ppl need to check yourself before you wreck yourself.  Oh but you talked to Silsbee coach right and he said ozen was running. I havent met a human being on this earth that hasnt lied. 

No, I didn't say I believe what I hear in the street.  Lol.  Never said that...

If Central Head Basketball coach wants to continue to keep his job over the next 5 years then he better not put Silsbee back on his Schedule. They're gonna be even better when Bray Bray Bush and Nuke step foot on campus next year.  We're gonna need season tickets to witness a Silsbee game the next 5 years. It's must see T.V. 

Let's not start being ridiculous now.  A loss or losses to Silsbee will NEVER cost any coach his job.  A game against Silsbee don't affect the district standings or the playoffs...  Smh

Not sure if this is truly an important win for Cillsbee. Its too early to tell because we really don't know how good Central is this year. Time will tell. I still think they need to address their guard/leadership role on that team.

Last time I saw Central, it looks like the Coaches were still experimenting with different lineups and stuff.  Don't know how the rotation and substitutions went, but maybe we can settle on a permanent starting 5, which will including getting a solid guard to play with Atwood, Pearson, and Bennett.

The kid and his parents still live in Silsbee he just attends Legacy but he will be a Tiger and he is a true guard he will make a difference right away as far as taking care ball he is special. Braelon is a great kid also very respectful

Correct. I know this to be fact because the Bush's live right around the corner from my house.

I have spoken with Braelon and his dad. He will be a Tiger next year, maybe sooner.

All I know is what I am told. Silsbee has asked Ozen to play the last couple of years. Ozen has declined for whatever reason. They are not scared.

But, I do know this to be fact. When Carrol Thomas was sup, he did instruct his basketball coaches that if you are going to schedule the likes of Silsbee, HJ and Kountze, you best beat them. Otherwise, do not schedule them. Got that straight from the top.

Scheduling has lots of variables. Sometimes the dates just do not match up.

All I can say is that Silsbee has asked to play Ozen in a regular season game.

lol so you were the fly on the wall in the room huh Super says dont play these schools unless you beat them and it came from the top.. Lawdddd ive heard it all even BadSanta told yall they played i think 4 times during Thomas tenure and once after he left and He's not even employed with BISD so i guess the excuse now is Ozen is scared ...im dying over here... Like i said second hand info kills and i havent met a man yet that hasnt lied ....

Bush will be a Tiger next year. If you didn't hear it from his dad  "Damien Bush" then you shouldn't quote it. His dad make all those decision and if you know Bush then you should know that Bray Bray will be a Tiger next year!! 

Didn't hear it from his dad. I said "family". And I didnt quote his dad. Heard it from his Uncle. Guess we will see right? 

The underlining fact is 3 15yr olds with little To no high level experience beat 2 D-1 Guards 

How about this fact....  The #1 team in 4a beat the #5 team in 5a in OT (=) A very good team beating a very good team in OT. It would seem that Silsbee's own fans were selling them short even with earning the #1 ranking  before yesterday's game....

How about this fact....  The #1 team in 4a beat the #5 team in 5a in OT (=) A very good team beating a very good team in OT. It would seem that Silsbee's own fans were selling them short even with earning the #1 ranking  before yesterday's game....

Knowing what they are missing because of still in the football playoffs, yep I was selling them short. Told Coach Sigler that last night. He agreed.

Again I ask what's bigger. The Silsbee win or the Central loss?

Lot's of folks in attendance last night were expecting a Central 15+ win.

You can spin it however you want, Central was not suppose to lose to a Silsbee "Lite" team, no matter the ranking.

well I have been told from his Dad. And have seen the young mans statement that it was left up to him and that he would be coming home to Silsbee.  

And that may be the case. All I'm saying is that I hear this every year and kids and family change their minds 10 times a year lol. So we wait...like always