Bridge City 62 Little Cypress-Mauriceville 35/Final

WOSgrad

Has LC-M gotten worse since dropping down classifications?

I said it earlier on another thread, from what I have observed I don't think they are playing with the same intensity. That's not just in football either. I really think they are taking dropping down for granted. But then, it could be the talent. You can only play with the cards you are dealt with.  Maybe and that's a big MAYBE after tonight somebody within the program will wake up. 

I vary rarely ever say anything about coaching, but the Bears just wasn't prepared tonight at all.  Especially on defense.  They looked as if they have never seen a team run the Slot T before and they see it everyday in practice!  The defense looked clueless as to what to do. Especially in the first half.

I tell you one thing, if Dubois didn't provide them enough video to learn the slot T before he left HJ he sure provided enough video tonight to learn it before next year.

I vary rarely ever say anything about coaching, but the Bears just wasn't prepared tonight at all.  Especially on defense.  They looked as if they have never seen a team run the Slot T before and they see it everyday in practice!  The defense looked clueless as to what to do. Especially in the first half.

Hey don't be calling out the Coaches! They might be sensitive  lol 

Has LC-M gotten worse since dropping down classifications?

I think the intensity has went down a lot. We don't look prepared a lot of times against good teams. We beat the teams that we should but when it comes to a team  with the same or better talent we don't  coach up our kids and make any adjustments we just go in there like we did in day 1. Yes we have gotten better in this slot T formation by handing the ball off but obvious he doesn't fit a few of our running backs and our offensive line. Our starting QB is hurt and our back up did the best he could tonight but we needed to throw ball more in this game and we were one dimensional. We did not bring up a back up a Qb to even to try to do something different. We go into this Hush Hush "WildCat formation" that didn't even work for the coaches. So the blame is on a little bit on everyone. We had to many turnovers to win the game and never made adjustments. I will commend one player #2 King he played hard all night and never gave up.

nope! Not just you two. I was one of the ones with y'all also that in the beginning of the season said BC was going to be the real deal. Always had talent, just not the right coach. As a matter of fact, I believe I said they would end up 8-2 or 7-3. I'll have to go back and look. 

Great crystal ball you got kicker.  I think you'll be closer than anyone.  Couldn't remember for sure, that's why I put "about" in.  And Dubose is good, but the wins this season indicate to me he has a lot of good athletes to work with.  The perfect storm and all of BC reaps the benefits.  Backing the Cardinals from The Dale.  

Now's the time that LCM should bring up the guys on JV that deserves the opportunity to play up. May as well use the rest of this year getting them ready for next year especially the linemen and a QB. 

I just don't see it happening Bear. It's really a shame we should have been making adjustments this season. There's never a plan we just go in there and see what happens imo

Lcm17 does your brother know you are posting these things about his coaches.  I bet he doesn't. It would probably embarrass him.  I contstantly defend your profession despite all the negative things said about it.  Smile, relax and try and post something positive.  

Lcm17 does your brother know you are posting these things about his coaches.  I bet he doesn't. It would probably embarrass him.  I contstantly defend your profession despite all the negative things said about it.  Smile, relax and try and post something positive.  

Hmm, I wonder  who you think I am. Feel more then welcome to send me a personal message where we could talk about the matter.  Also on bashing coaches and stuff, I don't know if you were at the game or not but the fans were yelling at the coach saying stuff that I won't  repeat on here that  was way worse then the stuff I said. I don't think I said anything to harsh, honestly I don't .But if it offends You or anyone else I apologize  for my remarks. I just want to win and have a good program. So I guess ill go into hibernation like all the other LCM fans good night

Edited by LCM17

let's not get ahead of ourselves now. BC is good but wouldn't fare well in 9-4AD2 much less LCM

Depends on what you mean by "fare well."  Neither would win district but both would be playoff teams (and BC should be in their district now).  BC would be the 2nd best team in the district this year, and LCM could be if they were in it.  No one in their D1 district is as good as WOS, but more quality teams overall IMO with HH, Jasper, Silsbee, etc.

Depends on what you mean by "fare well."  Neither would win district but both would be playoff teams (and BC should be in their district now).  BC would be the 2nd best team in the district this year, and LCM could be if they were in it.  No one in their D1 district is as good as WOS, but more quality teams overall IMO with HH, Jasper, Silsbee, etc.

100% agree. WO-S beats every team in 10-4A DI (already beat two of them this year). But I don't see any of the other 9-4A DII teams beating Jasper, Silsbee, Huffman or Bridge City. Some wouldn't beat LC-M.

100% agree. WO-S beats every team in 10-4A DI (already beat two of them this year). But I don't see any of the other 9-4A DII teams beating Jasper, Silsbee, Huffman or Bridge City. Some wouldn't beat LC-M.

Exactly.  And to be honest, I am not sure any of the others would beat LCM.  Although HF, OF and HJ could play with them.  The 4 you mentioned would be heavy favorites over the every team in the district but WOS.  

Kicker means you should have clarified that before you post statements about "their' district!!! "lol"

Kicker means you should have clarified that before you post statements about "their' district!!! "lol"

lol! I guess that's what I can mean. It's more of just saying D2 is easier in general. Not really our district, just overall. Outside of the way Navasota is playing with Eppler, D1vsD2 is a toss up. Nothing easier about it.

I think LCM should put in a new policy next year.  I think that on Friday nights...fans should put their names in a box.  At the end of the game 12 names are drawn, and those 12 individuals get to personally handle all practices (junior high and high school) for the following week.  And even get to call plays on the sidelines during games!  

I think it would be awesome.  I mean...these people are most likely gonna be at the games anyway.  Just save the stipend money spent every year..and let the "real" coaches run the show.  The guys in the stands.  It's quite obvious to me anyway that the coaching staff at LCM is completely worthless.  There's no way that they spend all week practicing..and all week and weekends watching film for preparation.  Yep...there's no way.  It's not even remotely possible that LCM has less talent than these other teams.  No way.  By what I'm reading every week...LCM should blow out every team they see all the way to week 16.

I think that in two years time...LCM becomes a true state power.  But only if it gets turned over to the experts.