Wo-s vs Silsbee

MBaller#1

Sounds like kj dad is already thinking of excuses for Friday night. 

85 you will never ever hear an excuse from me if we lose.  All you will hear is good game and the better team Won. I wasn't raised like that too make excuses neither where my kids.  That's the differences between us and alot of you'll.

Edited by Kj Dad

I hope it comes a heavy rain Thursday and light rain Friday that can really slow the Mustangs down silsbee needs to look at how vidor players wos I know it's just a scrimmage but vidor always seems to put it to wos I know wos hates to see vidor I have heard it from some of their players lol.

Uh, Silsbee ain't no Vidor.

I hope it comes a heavy rain Thursday and light rain Friday that can really slow the Mustangs down silsbee needs to look at how vidor players wos I know it's just a scrimmage but vidor always seems to put it to wos I know wos hates to see vidor I have heard it from some of their players lol.

The only thing the players don't like is the cut blocking. But Silsbee not Vidor so keep wishful thinking. Plus you talking about a scrimmage. 

@WeatherNation: For rain-soaked south Texas, more flooding is possible this week thanks to a tropical low:

This is the hidden content, please
This is the hidden content, please

Uh, look who is in red & yellow east of Houston…… 

Silsbee's OL needs to man up big time. One thing Silsbee always has a problem with is running the ball vs WOS. WOS always has some prime time LBS and DL play. If we can control the line of scrimmage we will be fine on defense. I have nothing but respect for the people and kids of Orange. The coaching staff always has their kids well prepared and ready to play. The same with my Tigers. I have only been to 3 WOS vs Silsbee games over the years. One thing that kills Silsbee at times is if we get down early we tend to play in desperation or hang our heads. Football is 4 qtr. Just keep playing hard and we will be just fine. Good luck to both schools. WOS fans safe travels to Tiger country and enjoy the Turkey legs at the concession stands. # Tigersreallydobit! 

As I said Silsbee by 14 man I've watched all 3 WOS game about 4 times each and wasn't impressed not one bit but dang that's some tiny kids Tigers will roll this one please play Man across the board it'll be along night for those DBs too much speed from Silsbee I mean 4X1 team is the Silsbee WR core that won District last year so yea think what you want but put up $$$$ or shut up SIMPLE 

Yawn... We've heard it all before... year after year. 

B/T/W- this ain't a track meet.

This was from someone in the Silsbee stands during the game.  He wasn't making excuses just stating what he heard.  

Gotcha, but regardless, missing Tiger is a huge obstacle for them. Not only for his great ability but his outstanding leadership. We know the game would have been different with him playing. Would not have made up 53 point difference, but different none the less. What killed Jasper the most was their inability to stop us. They couldn't even stop our 2nd team kids. And that had nothing to do with missing Tiger.

Edited by Gasilla

We've played huge we'd already this year in png and I believe png qb is as good if not better than the Tigers qb! Our defensive line will be wayyyy too fast for your oline and our containment will keep the qb in check! Good luck slowing down jack Dallas and our offense. We all know defense is your weak point! Yall will have to score at least 35 to win this game and sorry I don't see any chance of that!

Gotcha, but regardless, missing Tiger is a huge obstacle for them. Not only for his great ability but his outstanding leadership. We know the game would have been different with him playing. Would not have made up 53 point difference, but different none the less. What killed Jasper the most was their inability to stop us. They couldn't even stop our 2nd team kids.

definitely not going to make up 53 pts,  but definitely would have made a difference for their offense,  especially if it would have been their top 2 qbs like I was told. Either way putting up 53 is impressive against Jasper.

I assure u wos doesn't hate seeing vidor,wos loves it cuz they play hard nose football and that makes u tough, besides here's a stat in case u don't know wos owns vidor and silsbee all time 15-7 vidor and 19-3 silsbee

Edited by wo-s#1

definitely not going to make up 53 pts,  but definitely would have made a difference for their offense,  especially if it would have been their top 2 qbs like I was told. Either way putting up 53 is impressive against Jasper.

No it was just Tiger. The left handed kid (#7) started for them and was the kid who has been playing for Tiger. The only spark their offense showed was when they went to a wildcat type of offense when big number 35 just picked a hole and put his head down, but there was nothing wrong with the back up other than being ineffective against our defense.

I assure u wos doesn't hate seeing vidor,wos loves it cuz they play hard nose football and that makes u tough, besides here's a stat in case u don't know wos owns vidor and silsbee all time 15-7 vidor and 19-3 silsbee

C'mon wos1, name me a team WOS hasn't owned in Reg season play lol. 

As an unbiased outsider, I expect it to be a Real Good game.  Good luck to both, and all healthy when over. 

85 you will never ever hear an excuse from me if we lose.  All you will hear is good game and the better team Won. I wasn't raised like that too make excuses neither where my kids.  That's the differences between us and alot of you'll.

Just funning you kj dad. I don't care if you make excuses are not, thought it was funny you bringing up sprinklers.