Wo-s vs Silsbee

MBaller#1

This game is hyped up every single year. Never fails. IMO, silsbee best team was when they had reed and Elam. That was the best chance they had to beat WOS. They haven't scored on WOS in 3 years. You can not tell me that (no offense to Thomas) that he is on Reed level. But Friday will tell everything! Hope for some hard nose football. 

What’s going on with the field over in Silsbee? It must be really bad…. Silsbee has been a challenge for WOS for many years, this year will be no different. #75 for the Tigers appears to be very intelligent and articulate, his size makes him a very dangerous player, I will never make excuses for a WOS lost, and Silsbee should win many games this year especially since Jasper has key players out right now. As far as WOS is concerned this is a very good football team. Does PYP stand for Play Your Position, Pick Your Poison, or Poop Your Pants? because one team’s fans will  have a whole lot of PYP come Friday night.  LOL! 

Edited by ladybug33

This game is hyped up every single year. Never fails. IMO, silsbee best team was when they had reed and Elam. That was the best chance they had to beat WOS. They haven't scored on WOS in 3 years. You can not tell me that (no offense to Thomas) that he is on Reed level. But Friday will tell everything! Hope for some hard nose football. 

Best team? Are you meaning ever or just in last few years?

Oh, and Silsbee has been shut out the last two seasons, not three.

Edited by AggiesAreWe

What’s going on with the field over in Silsbee? It must be really bad…. Silsbee has been a challenge for WOS for many years, this year will be no different. #75 for the Tigers appears to be very intelligent and articulate, his size makes him a very dangerous player, I will never make excuses for a WOS lost, and Silsbee should win many games this year especially since Jasper has key players out right now. As far as WOS is concerned this is a very good football team. Does PYP stand for Play Your Position, Pick Your Poison, or Poop Your Pants? because one team’s fans will  have a whole lot of PYP come Friday night.  LOL! 

Now thats funny!! LOL

Edited by Pepper Brooks

QB will not Scramble &find WR's all night because I asure u he is only faster than one of WOS DL men. .

well.... ALL night might be a stretch.  Speed is only one good aspect of Dontre's game and IMO not his strongest.  

His best attribute will shine for 4 qtrs.  Do him a favor an underestimate him.

...that's all I got to say about that...

I thought JJ's teams were better than Reeds and I thought JJ was a better QB, all around.

I, too, believe this will be no more than a 14 point difference either way. Not all Mustangs underestimate the Tigers and I can assure you the WOS coaches and players will not. That's all that matters.

The simple truth is that we've played tall receivers, but they did not have the speed the Silsbee receivers do. We've faced a better passing QB, but he was not the threat to run that Thomas is. There are match-up situations in this game that are different than anything we've seen this year.

I thought JJ's teams were better than Reeds and I thought JJ was a better QB, all around.

I, too, believe this will be no more than a 14 point difference either way. Not all Mustangs underestimate the Tigers and I can assure you the WOS coaches and players will not. That's all that matters.

The simple truth is that we've played tall receivers, but they did not have the speed the Silsbee receivers do. We've faced a better passing QB, but he was not the threat to run that Thomas is. There are match-up situations in this game that are different than anything we've seen this year.

Nice post Gasilla.  Respect.

Hear ye well.... WOS is THE game for the Tigers.  It will show Dontre everything he needs to change to be the guy.  If he can see the field, which he did not in the first half against Livingston, WOS will take notice.

That being said..... WOS is WOS.

I reserve the right to be biased as no glass stays half empty.

Edited by Silsbee92

Dontre Thomas is very skilled. He is a kid who tool advantage of the off season and improved to become the QB he is today. No he isn't Patrick Reed or Jeremy Johnson,  but makes great decisions throwing the ball and is a damn good QB. I think one player who will have a big impact will be Michael McCain on defense. He is a very solid LB and knows how to bring the pain. At 6'2 215lbs he has some pop on those tackles. As Barbers Hill!

Dontre Thomas is very skilled. He is a kid who tool advantage of the off season and improved to become the QB he is today. No he isn't Patrick Reed or Jeremy Johnson,  but makes great decisions throwing the ball and is a damn good QB. I think one player who will have a big impact will be Michael McCain on defense. He is a very solid LB and knows how to bring the pain. At 6'2 215lbs he has some pop on those tackles. As Barbers Hill!

I'm calling it now.  Mike J gets offered to lay the wood somewhere in Div 1.  Too much size, speed and talent to not get the opportunity to be coached.

We at wos know yall have a good qb and lots of athletes! But we also know that to mAke the right decisions all night you have to be standing up right! Our defensive line is as fast as most teams secondary! The qb will be hit and hit often! And will be running for his life on just about every play, especially 2nd half! This game to me depends on the tiger defense. If they rise up to the occasion it will be a close ball game, if not wos wins by 3 tds.