Wo-s vs Silsbee

MBaller#1

Beaumont Enterprise alway screws up kids stats. Just read a Silsbee article and Thomas has close to 700 yards passing an 13 tds not 342 they have listed. Hell he has 361 alone vs Livingston. I have seen this as well with other players from other teams. If your gonna write a article get it right Beaumont Enterprise.

These are Thomas official numbers:

47/297 yards     7TD

38-66, 693 yards 8 TD's  3 INT

total   990 yards    15 TD's

Why are top prospects moving away from Orange. Trey and Sterling Cole? 

Dilon's mom moved to Houston area due to her job and Trey chose to spend his senior year with his dad.  Both were family related issues and had nothing to do with sports.  What amazes me is how a school the size of WOS can lose 2 massive talents like those 2 and not miss a beat.  It truly is remarkable. 

BADSANTA you’re cool people with me always have been. I would like to know what is the issue with the field at Tiger stadium? If the field is being watered down to get the advantage of slowing down our faster runners, wouldn’t that also affect you guys running attack as well?  Usually those types of tactics do not work against WOS, I’m just curious.

WOS is good but honestly SETX doesn't get alot of respect from the Dallas and far east Texas area for football. Most claim they play the best football and have the most state titles. 

I agree. I posted before that SETX area can compete every year but win championships year end and year out, no. We have fallen way behind and it shows for many reasons

Ladybug33 I don't know much about the field. I live in Cypress. I do know the field has been in bad shape for a few years. Not sure why we haven't dug it up and re soiled a few years ago. Doesn't matter tonight. Both teams will have to play thru it. Silsbee has one of the top 5 stadium in setx but can't host playoff games due to the field. Good money being lost.

We at wos know yall have a good qb and lots of athletes! But we also know that to mAke the right decisions all night you have to be standing up right! Our defensive line is as fast as most teams secondary! The qb will be hit and hit often! And will be running for his life on just about every play, especially 2nd half! This game to me depends on the tiger defense. If they rise up to the occasion it will be a close ball game, if not wos wins by 3 tds.

that last statement summed tonight up....I think the Tiger offense did a good job tonight as did the mustang offense......I don't know that I would say the Tiger defense didn't step up but we struggled to stop WOS most of the night

Dilon's mom moved to Houston area due to her job and Trey chose to spend his senior year with his dad.  Both were family related issues and had nothing to do with sports.  What amazes me is how a school the size of WOS can lose 2 massive talents like those 2 and not miss a beat.  It truly is remarkable. 

exactly texas hoops! maybe where u ppl from one person make your whole team but one person does not make a team at WOS!... Especially not with this group! Keep taggin along for the ride! 

Nice & Dry @Kj Dad :)

Edited by Area27Mom