Wo-s vs Silsbee

MBaller#1

This was from someone in the Silsbee stands during the game.  He wasn't making excuses just stating what he heard.  

I was in the stands also and you know I'm a Hudl junkie....lol #5 was the same QB that started week 2 that started week 3. Believe non of what you hear and half of what you see......  

Edited by Kj Dad

There are a few teams in this area that benefit from a home game. Silsbee is always a tough place to play for the visitors. Tigers are at least a TD better at home than on road. Never Never Never overlook the Tigers at home or you will leave shaking your head saying how did we lose that game. I have been there done that more than once.

I hear you AAW, come Friday if it's no rain in the forecast this week. Tiger Field better be dry,if not ik the sprinkler system was turned on........  Lol

You know, grass has to be watered during the week at sometime. If that field doesn't get watered this week, it will be a dust bowl and not good for the surface.

Field may be too dry by Friday night.

You know, grass has to be watered during the week at sometime. If that field doesn't get watered this week, it will be a dust bowl and not good for the surface.

Field may be too dry by Friday night.

Here we go, we got enough rain the last couple of weeks for the field to be to dry come Friday.   Just admitt the Sprinkler System will be turned on Wednesday Morning..... Kmsl 

Here we go, we got enough rain the last couple of weeks for the field to be to dry come Friday.   Just admitt the Sprinkler System will be turned on Wednesday Morning..... Kmsl 

If you saw the field that I have seen, you would want some water on it as well. Silsbee did not get near the rain that Beaumont and Orange got last week.

If you saw the field that I have seen, you would want some water on it as well. Silsbee did not get near the rain that Beaumont and Orange got last week.

correct, we got the brunt of it. 

Serious question: has Silsbee entertained the idea of getting turf before cars fly?? Stadium is too nice to have a messed up surface. Money scarce up there in Hardin County? 

correct, we got the brunt of it. 

Serious question: has Silsbee entertained the idea of getting turf before cars fly?? Stadium is too nice to have a messed up surface. Money scarce up there in Hardin County? 

It's coming, very soon. Was suppose to get it this year while putting in the new track. Donor got sick and had to back out. Was told it should be back on the table next year or year after.

It's coming, very soon. Was suppose to get it this year while putting in the new track. Donor got sick and had to back out. Was told it should be back on the table next year or year after.

Turf...You talking about turf.Heck we can't even get our scoreboard fixed at WO-S.Ain't been working right for 3-4 years now.smh.