Wo-s vs Silsbee

MBaller#1

Silsbee will be a problem for WOS I promise you. As I mentioned earlier this year this isn't the same Tiger team from last year. With wide receivers that stand 6'4, 6'2, 6'0, 6,3 Silsbee has alot of height. Also Dontre is a much better athlete than people give him credit for. Silsbee schedule hasn't been soft either. Barbers Hill isn't a push over. Livingston wasnt horrible either. This will be a match up of Titans! The issue where I think Silsbee will struggle is defense. They haven't been able to play 4 consistent qtr all year. The DL and secondary will need to step it up this week the LBS are their strength.

once again we here this Team is the one ....lol.....PYP

Looking forward to playing Silsbee. No offense to our past 3 opponents but Silsbee seems to be the only team so far that can come close to matching our athletes all over the field. Will be a great matchup for both teams as this is what pre district is for. I won't make a prediction on this game but I will say this. Wos has some fire and swagger that I haven't seen in a while. Watching the past two games in person, the amount of team work this young team has is amazing. Not to mention they have 4 receivers that can take it to the house at any given time and 4 running backs that are deadly with speed. I witnessed the "3rd string" running back(if there is such a thing at Wos) outrun the corner of Jasper defense like they were standing still. Ad in the nasty hitting and Silsbee could be in for a very long night. 

And that has been what we have come to expect when facing WOS.  I have one question though I have seen statements along the same lines that you just made "fire and swagger that I haven't seen in a while",  didn't last years team that was expected to get just where they did have some of that???

Of course they did. Just something different this year. 

I know this young Tiger team has a tough row to hoe Friday night. We don't scare and we don't run from any challenge. We know the tradition we face and we embrace it. We want these type of games, the challenges that WOS brings, it gets us ready for district and a playoff run. Silsbee and WOS has had some great games in the past and usually the outcome coming in the final minutes. That's the game I think we will see Friday. Here's to no injuries for both teams. Go Tigers!!!  

No its not but we feel great about this team. They have the ability to win. This team is better than last year's and is much deeper than the teams with Patrick Reed.

I see you keep stressing Silsbee isn't the same team for last year.  Yes we all know that, due too the fact that this is a New Calendar Year..... Lol...... This Young Mustang Team is a different team also. There team speed is considered to be one if not the fastest too come thru WOS.  Im trying to give you a heads up, come Friday imma let you be the JUDGE.  They fly around like flies fly around 's........  Lol #Chain Gang + Silver O = PYP

Edited by Kj Dad

I know this young Tiger team has a tough row to hoe Friday night. We don't scare and we don't run from any challenge. We know the tradition we face and we embrace it. We want these type of games, the challenges that WOS brings, it gets us ready for district and a playoff run. Silsbee and WOS has had some great games in the past and usually the outcome coming in the final minutes. That's the game I think we will see Friday. Here's to no injuries for both teams. Go Tigers!!!  

well said ,  I hope it's as good a game as we all want I it to be.  But most importantly,  I want a well played clean game with no injuries.

Call me crazy but I can see an upset special here.  Silsbee is clicking early in the season and will be amped up for this one.  Normally the Stangs are always ready to play and I know they are going to hear all week how talented Silsbee is.  I would say WOS should win a good, close game here but won't be shocked at all if Silsbee gets a win.  

Call me crazy but I can see an upset special here.  Silsbee is clicking early in the season and will be amped up for this one.  Normally the Stangs are always ready to play and I know they are going to hear all week how talented Silsbee is.  I would say WOS should win a good, close game here but won't be shocked at all if Silsbee gets a win.  

Crazy..... Haha

l be a problem for WOS I promise you. As I mentioned earlier this year this isn't the same Tiger team from last year. With wide receivers that stand 6'4, 6'2, 6'0, 6,3 Silsbee has alot of height. Also Dontre is a much better athlete than people give him credit for. Silsbee schedule hasn't been soft either. Barbers Hill isn't a push over. Livingston wasnt horrible either. This will be a match up of Titans! The issue where I think Silsbee will struggle is defense. They haven't been able to play 4 consistent qtr all year. The DL and secondary will need to step it up this week the LBS are their strength.

I believe PNG receivers are just as big so I doubt the height of Silsbee WR's will bother our secondary

Year in and year out,  Wos Fans and players here the wishful saying that Silsbee will beat them!  All I can tell you is that  WOS will go into the game expecting to Leave Tiger Stadium with the Win. An Silsbee better be prepared to be dealt with in the trenches, with there mouth pieces in and Chan Strap buckeled up. 

Edited by Kj Dad

KJDAD we all know WOS is one of the top 3 in the area. Silsbee's success is no where near in football where WOS has been. I'm sure the kids from both schools will be hyped up about playing this game and I'm sure they read this board. I said all that to say this, you are crazy if you think Silsbee will come out and not  battle Friday night Unlike years past, we have more athletes and more speed than years past. The kids from Silsbee know they are the under dog but don't be suprised if you see more than what you expected to see based off your HUDL scouting. 

KJDAD we all know WOS is one of the top 3 in the area. Silsbee's success is no where near in football where WOS has been. I'm sure the kids from both schools will be hyped up about playing this game and I'm sure they read this board. I said all that to say this, you are crazy if you think Silsbee will come out and not  battle Friday night Unlike years past, we have more athletes and more speed than years past. The kids from Silsbee know they are the under dog but don't be suprised if you see more than what you expected to see based off your HUDL scouting. 

Not once did I say Silsbee not coming to battle. Ik a bunch of those kids in Silsbee, due to the fact there friends of my kid, especially B. Newton. Yea I watch Hudl, me and my kid together. I was just telling you what I seen and film don't lie. It's High School football and anything can happen, but what I pointed out after watching flim. (Matter of fact we have watched all 3 of Silsbee Games).. Lol.  Silsbee will lose If they're  not corrected by Friday. Plus my kid isn't allowed to get on this site.  But I do know he has a twitter & instagram.....lol I can't want till Friday. I will be sitting about 4 to 5 rows up @ the 50 yard line.  

PS Wos is in its rebuilding year! 

Edited by Kj Dad