Wo-s vs Silsbee

MBaller#1

BG That wouldn't be Fair to Memorial. Knowing that The Young Mustangs coming to evade Titans Territory BG......lol..... The Big Brother's wouldnt mind teaching there little brothers how its done tho...... Lol

im still waiting on the pic of the crowd at the Png game little brother. 

nee]d to see that well traveling crowd in the GT, cant take those words seriously little bro. Ha!

You know well as ik when you have a winning program like WOS. You know fans will follow BG.  I'm hoping you charm in if and when we play @ NGF......  

Edited by Kj Dad

Silsbee will be a problem for WOS I promise you. As I mentioned earlier this year this isn't the same Tiger team from last year. With wide receivers that stand 6'4, 6'2, 6'0, 6,3 Silsbee has alot of height. Also Dontre is a much better athlete than people give him credit for. Silsbee schedule hasn't been soft either. Barbers Hill isn't a push over. Livingston wasnt horrible either. This will be a match up of Titans! The issue where I think Silsbee will struggle is defense. They haven't been able to play 4 consistent qtr all year. The DL and secondary will need to step it up this week the LBS are their strength.

Edited by BADSANTA

Silsbee will be a problem for WOS I promise you. As I mentioned earlier this year this isn't the same Tiger team from last year. With wide receivers that stand 6'4, 6'2, 6'0, 6,3 Silsbee has alot of height. Also Dontre is a much better athlete than people give him credit for. Silsbee schedule hasn't been soft either. Barbers Hill isn't a push over. Livingston was horrible either. This will be a match up of Titans! 

i dont know if thats a good thing after Thursday. 

Silsbee will be a problem for WOS I promise you. As I mentioned earlier this year this isn't the same Tiger team from last year. With wide receivers that stand 6'4, 6'2, 6'0, 6,3 Silsbee has alot of height. Also Dontre is a much better athlete than people give him credit for. Silsbee schedule hasn't been soft either. Barbers Hill isn't a push over. Livingston wasnt horrible either. This will be a match up of Titans! 

if Thomas tries to run all night,it's gonna be a long one for him,our defense is a little different than Livingston

Thomas is a better passer than runner. I'm know WOS has a great defense but this will be the 1st team with this many athletes they have faced all year. Silsbee won't get beat down I can promise that. If they do lose it won't be by a large margin. 

6 days and counting, should be a good one..hope all them athletes play defense also or it might be a shoot out..PYP 

Thomas is a better passer than runner. I'm know WOS has a great defense but this will be the 1st team with this many athletes they have faced all year. Silsbee won't get beat down I can promise that. If they do lose it won't be by a large margin. 

Come Friday The Young Mustangs, Chain Game &  The PYP Crew. Will be in town checking to see what's all that Chatter about in Silsbee. Santa , I see you will be happy with a lost.  As long as its not a beat down. Is that the mind set people have in Silsbee???.... Lol

Edited by Kj Dad

WOS in football and Silsbee in basketball. I fully expect WOS to make it Houston this year in football and the Tigers to win it in San Antonio in basketball. 

Santa just watched Silsbee vs Livingston on Hudl.  I wasn't impressed with Silsbee in the Trenches. Hudson was the only bright spot. Silsbee WRs do have size but don't run great routes. On the defensive side of the ball they don't tackle very well & all 11 don't pursuit to the football.   Plus you'll CBs play far-off the WRS.  If Silsbee don't fix those things it's gonna be a long Friday night In Smoketown...... Lol

this is going to be different than the first 3 games.  Our receivers aren't going to out speed WOS and unless we control the line Dontreis going to have to do most of his throwing on the run.  Hopefully he will have a good game.  I have also noticed Tiger teams in past years getting frustrated and losing composure against WOS when they have fallen behind by a couple of scores or so.  We need to stay focused and keep playing don't get down on ourselves or each other.  This team is better than last years but this will be the biggest test so far.  Looking forward to it.