So.... This Donald Trump Guy..

EnlightenedMessiah

While I'm no Trump fan, nor a fan of political correctness;  the thing that jumps out to me here,  is that is at least Trump is looking out for the American people. (In this instance) Political correctness will NOT allow the other candidates to be this bold. While I hope that Trump is not the Republican candidate,  these brash statements make other candidates get on one side of the fence or the other, and allows us to see who THEY really are.

@CNN: .@PressSec: @realDonaldTrump Muslim comment "disqualifies" him from presidency

This is the hidden content, please

@CNN: Mayors look to 'ban' @realDonaldTrump from their cities

@CNN: .@PressSec: @realDonaldTrump Muslim comment "disqualifies" him from presidency

Why? Because some pinko wingnut from CNN says so???? While I will not be voting for Trump (he is a democrat, and a liberal one to boot), I do agree with many of the things he is saying in order to get votes.....including his views on the "media".

Edited by Colmesneilfan1

It is kind of funny.....I can come back after a couple weeks and it's like I never left......lol

If you look at stats, you have a better chance of being killed in a car accident than killed by a terrorist. While that may be true, I would rather take my chances behind the wheel than not start screening VERY HARD non-citizens that come in the U.S. As for Buddy's comment you have a better chance of getting killed by a U.S Citizen.....while true, there were 14,249 murders in 2014. Do we wait until we exceed that number in non-citizen terrorist attacks before we do something? There is no easy answer......but I am not against restricting who comes into this country. There are millions here illegally and we cannot agree on what to do. This is getting pretty bad folks.......we need to figure something out pretty quick!

Banned "in the public interest."  Does a country have a responsibility to it's citizens to put on such a ban?

Trying to understand what's unconstitutional about keeping Muslims out if Muslims don't want to assimilate and one of their main goals is to kill all non Muslims?  Has the majority of Americans lost what little common sense they have left?

Our Govt turned away thousand of Jewish refugees before & during WW2.  This isn't the first time.

I realize many of you are more intelligent than I am, so let me ask you a question.  Can you honestly say that the Constitution is compatible with the teachings of Islam (Sheria [sp] Law)?  Do you really think that?  If so, my misspelling isn't half as bad as your understanding of that Law.  And if I'm right, then all followers of Islam are against, or opposed to our Constitution.   

I'd like to paraphrase the oath I took upon joining the U.S. Army:  "That I will defend the Constitution of the U.S. from all enemies, foreign and domestic."  I bet our elected officials took a similar oath.  Notice, defend the Constitution.   How in the name of blue bell ice cream is letting folks in our country that want to destroy that same Constitution, defending the Constitution?  

Maybe it's just me.  Closest I came to a law degree was watching every episode of Matlock, or sitting beside a lawyer at the basketball game tonight (who may have me committed lol).  Constitutional or unconstitutional, it flunks my common sense test.  The Defence rest your Honor.

Why is he even going to muslim countries?  Makes no sense to me.  Its a waist of time.  Keep the focus on US

he's going to Israel, I reckon he changed his mind about Jordan.  

@latimes: Trump preps to visit Israel, but Jewish & Arab politicians outraged over comments on Muslims

he's going to Israel, I reckon he changed his mind about Jordan.  

@latimes: Trump preps to visit Israel, but Jewish & Arab politicians outraged over comments on Muslims

I fully support their right to be outraged...I fully support their right to be offended.

Does anything need to be done because they are outraged or offended...no.

Just don't vote for him.

It's a shame they don't get as outraged over the Muslims that are killing folks.

There are a number of folks out there, when given the choice, would rather some American Citizens be killed than to have some portion of the population be "offended".  Please remember that the neighbor who witnessed what was going on in San Bernardino prior to the event, chose NOT to report what she saw because she would be labeled a racist, thereby 'offending" the PC crowd.  Still trying very hard to figure out how her actions made America a more noble and compassionate place.