So.... This Donald Trump Guy..

EnlightenedMessiah

@KRIS6News: GOP candidate @realDonaldTrump calls for "complete and total ban" on Muslims entering US.

This is the hidden content, please

@KatyTurNBC: BREAKING: Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States

Edited by Mr. Buddy Garrity
Forgot to add a link

@KRIS6News: GOP candidate @realDonaldTrump calls for "complete and total ban" on Muslims entering US.

All Presidential Candidates before they are allowed to run should be forced to take a Consitution test. This proves it, if Trump does not even know the first amendment.

@jdickerson: Dick Cheney on @hughhewitt: @realDonaldTrump's call for banning muslims "goes against everything we believe in." via @alanhe

@igorvolsky: When you lose Dick Cheney.... 

Audio here:

Unreal lol

The FIRST AMENDMENT does not require us to allow the enemy into the gates.........

Let's see freedom of religion is a part of the first amendment. Thereby stating that everyone in a certain religion should be banned from entering is breaking said first amendment. So Yes, what Donald Trump said is unconstitutional and is all talk.

Edited by RaiderRed30

WRONG. Freedom of religion is for American citizens. It will be bestowed upon those entering once they become naturalized. You must first swear allegiance to this country and to uphold our constitution. That should keep 99% out.

Actually I am not. If you are not allowed into the country because of religion then you disallow the first amendment because it will impossible for a person to enter because of they belong to a certain religion. Ergo freedom of religion a part of the first amendment has been violated. That is unconstitutional as well violation of around 10 more federal equal opportunity laws. Add this to the issue that within five seconds of this ever being ruled, every federal judge would rule this as unconstitutional, meaning it would never go into effect.

So no I am not wrong, as I have a basic understanding of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

This is gonna come down to the egg and the chicken.

How can you violate someone's constitutional rights if they are not citizens? 

If they come here because they will have freedom to worship any God they choose, then I hear you. However, when a certain religious is known more for terrorism (beheading you just because you are Christian), then I say err on the side of caution to most of you. For me, I don't care who I offend. They won't ever come close to cutting off this boy's head, and that's a fact Jack.

If they come here because they will have freedom to worship any God they choose, then I hear you. However, when a certain religious is known more for terrorism (beheading you just because you are Christian), then I say err on the side of caution to most of you. For me, I don't care who I offend. They won't ever come close to cutting off this boy's head, and that's a fact Jack.

you're more likely to get your head cutoff (or knocked off by bullets) by one of our very own homegrown citizens… err… terrorists (or "mentally disabled citizens") nowadays in the U.S. 

I keep my head on a swivel. 

I find it hypocritical of both sides to be arguing against Trump based on "unconstitutionality". The Republicans want to spy on every American without cause. The democrats, well there are too many examples to list, but I will just go with...The Democrats want to take away our 2nd Amendment Rights. They say they want "common sense" (whatever) gun control, but everyone over 6 years old (mental age) knows the true agenda is gun confiscation. I'm liking Trump more and more. I will vote for either Ted Cruz or Rand Paul, but I love that Trump forces everyone in both parties to show their true colors.

Let's see freedom of religion is a part of the first amendment. Thereby stating that everyone in a certain religion should be banned from entering is breaking said first amendment. So Yes, what Donald Trump said is unconstitutional and is all talk.

The FIRST AMENDMENT say that no law shall be made ESTABLISHING a religion or PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERCISE of religion.....nowhere does it say that we have to allow enemy combatants into our country or any "refugees" or "immigrants".......keeping muslimes out of this nation does not in any way violate the FIRST AMENDMENT.........

So no I am not wrong, as I have a basic understanding of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

VERY basic....and you are wrong on this.......Show me, please, just WHERE in the Constitution that the government is required to take in any immigrants at all???? I won't hold my breath waiting, Mr. Basic Understanding.......

Edited by Colmesneilfan1

VERY basic....and you are wrong on this.......

The FIRST AMENDMENT say that no law shall be made ESTABLISHING a religion or PROHIBITING THE FREE EXERCISE of religion.....nowhere does it say that we have to allow enemy combatants into our country or any "refugees" or "immigrants".......keeping muslimes out of this nation does not in any way violate the FIRST AMENDMENT.........

Yeah not basic and not wrong. It is a violation of both the 1st Amendment and 5th Amendment as well as Article VII of the Constitution. Unless of course you know more about the law then a professors at some of the best law schools in the nation, George Washington and Cornell.

If they come here because they will have freedom to worship any God they choose, then I hear you. However, when a certain religious is known more for terrorism (beheading you just because you are Christian), then I say err on the side of caution to most of you. For me, I don't care who I offend. You won't ever come close to cutting off this boy's head, and that's a fact Jack.

So just because some pinko on NBC or the Washington Post SAYS that it's unconstitutional makes it so???? W R O N G !!!!! It does not violate EITHER of those Amendments because the people being talked about are NOT CITIZENS.......Again, show me in The Constitution, please, where we are required to accept enemy combatants into our midst......I'd also like you to show me the part where we are required to take ANY immigrants in at all.....

Laurence Tribe is either incompetent or an outright liar.....HERE is Article 6, Section 3: 

The Senators and Representatives before mentioned, and the Members of the several State Legislatures, and all executive and judicial Officers, both of the United States and of the several States, shall be bound by Oath or Affirmation, to support this Constitution; but no religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.

Says nothing at all about immigrant status........try again, though, this is entertaining.......as for the Post, To HELL with "International Law".......

Edited by Colmesneilfan1

Yeah not basic and not wrong. It is a violation of both the 1st Amendment and 5th Amendment as well as Article VII of the Constitution. Unless of course you know more about the law then a professors at some of the best law schools in the nation, George Washington and Cornell.

Obama, who was a Constitutional Professor, said the Constitution was "deeply flawed" and was a "Charter of negative liberties".

Is he right...no.  You don't have to be a Harvard law professor to understand the Constitution...even though they want you to think so.

Obama, who was a Constitutional Professor, said the Constitution was "deeply flawed" and was a "Charter of negative liberties".

Is he right...no.  You don't have to be a Harvard law professor to understand the Constitution...even though they want you to think so.

Exactly....remember it was the "experts" who said the world was flat......it was the "experts" who said man would never fly.....it was the "experts:" who said the sound barrier couldn't be broken.....it was the "experts" who said we would never put a man on the moon.....and it was the "experts" who said it was physically impossible for a human to run a sub-4 minute mile.......I tend to disregard the "experts" and make my own call on things......