So.... This Donald Trump Guy..

EnlightenedMessiah

• 2 weeks later...

.... edited by Hillary Clinton. 

Isn't this a coincidence.  Hillary repeatedly accuses Isis (Al-Shebob) of having a recruiting film of Trump, which even the mainstream media refuted.  Now they have one. 

My question now, is the tail wagging the dog, or the dog wagging his tail?  Again, I'm going to have to think on that one.  

Isn't this a coincidence.  Hillary repeatedly accuses Isis (Al-Shebob) of having a recruiting film of Trump, which even the mainstream media refuted.  Now they have one. 

My question now, is the tail wagging the dog, or the dog wagging his tail?  Again, I'm going to have to think on that one.  

media hasn't refuted the KKK recruitment. Interesting. 

media hasn't refuted the KKK recruitment. Interesting. 

It's probably true.  With what's going on, open borders, terrorist attacks, POTUS attempting to ban weapon, you have fertile ground for recruitment in the KKK, Militias, or any other fringe extremist groups. 

BTW, although the media doesn't report it, I'd bet Obama and his administration are a better recruiting tool than Trump would ever be.  IMO that article was just an attempt to discredit Trump to any Dem voters who might want to jump ship, and you can bet it worked.  

• 2 months later...
On 12/7/2015 at 9:50 AM, baddog said:

WRONG. Freedom of religion is for American citizens. It will be bestowed upon those entering once they become naturalized. You must first swear allegiance to this country and to uphold our constitution. That should keep 99% out.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof...." - The First Amendment to the United States Constitution

Y'all are plain text folks. Where, exactly, does it say that Freedom of Religion only applies to US citizens?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Kind of like cutting the debt in half and cutting the average healthcare premium by $2500 annually?

cutting the debt in half while still making payments on two wars............I guess at least the housing crisis is over and the automakers and banks no longer need a bailout....my healthcare has been on a steady incline for the last 15 years

This is the hidden content, please

13 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Kind of like cutting the debt in half and cutting the average healthcare premium by $2500 annually?

Obamacare, obama's birth certificate, muslim brotherhood, hillarys emails........it never ends with you guys, but THE DONALD is here to save the Republican party, outsmarted the whole Republican Klan

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

Obamacare, obama's birth certificate, muslim brotherhood, hillarys emails........it never ends with you guys, but THE DONALD is here to save the Republican party, outsmarted the whole Republican Klan

It's the defecting Dems that pushed him over the top.

1 hour ago, nappyroots said:

cutting the debt in half while still making payments on two wars............I guess at least the housing crisis is over and the automakers and banks no longer need a bailout....my healthcare has been on a steady incline for the last 15 years

This is the hidden content, please

If you will be honest about it, I would guess that the incline of your health care costs the last 15 years has steepened more over the last 4.

46 minutes ago, stevenash said:

If you will be honest about it, I would guess that the incline of your health care costs the last 15 years has steepened more over the last 4.

no more in the last 4 yrs than normal, I just can't agree, my wife's insurance hasn't went up at all....because of pre-existing conditions my brother couldn't get insurance at all until obamacare....it was to expensive before obamacare

12 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

no more in the last 4 yrs than normal, I just can't agree, my wife's insurance hasn't went up at all....because of pre-existing conditions my brother couldn't get insurance at all until obamacare....it was to expensive before obamacare

Two years ago I was contracting at a company that employed 2300 people. Every single person's healthcare premiums went up around 47% and the deductibles went up from $500 to $2500.00. I know this because I built the system that sent the employee information to their healthcare provider. When building this I had personal discussions with the HR Director and sat in on various meetings. These meetings were comprised of HR Directors from about 15 other entities, all roughly the same size (between 1000 and 3000 employees). Every single employee's healthcare was going up at the same rate. Last year I was working with a company (around 800 employees) that was searching for a new provider, because their healthcare rates went up 30 something percent and their deductibles quadrupled. My own insurance went up 33% percent and the deductible skyrocketed.

As per this discussion last year, it appears that the only people that didn't have a huge increase on their premiums and/or deductibles were you, your wife and BigGirl.

56 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Two years ago I was contracting at a company that employed 2300 people. Every single person's healthcare premiums went up around 47% and the deductibles went up from $500 to $2500.00. I know this because I built the system that sent the employee information to their healthcare provider. When building this I had personal discussions with the HR Director and sat in on various meetings. These meetings were comprised of HR Directors from about 15 other entities, all roughly the same size (between 1000 and 3000 employees). Every single employee's healthcare was going up at the same rate. Last year I was working with a company (around 800 employees) that was searching for a new provider, because their healthcare rates went up 30 something percent and their deductibles quadrupled. My own insurance went up 33% percent and the deductible skyrocketed.

As per this discussion last year, it appears that the only people that didn't have a huge increase on their premiums and/or deductibles were you, your wife and BigGirl.

When they can't provide real statistics that apply to the masses, they simply create personal examples.  One doesn't have to look far to know how much premiums are rising and I hate to clue you dreamers in, but it "aint the fault of George Bush"

Didn't vote for Trump in the primaries but he will clean Hillary's clock in this election in spite of the state run media that now think everyone must be vetted so harshly but if I remember right they weren't to concerned about vetting Yobama! 

On May 13, 2016 at 10:45 PM, 77 said:

Didn't vote for Trump in the primaries but he will clean Hillary's clock in this election in spite of the state run media that now think everyone must be vetted so harshly but if I remember right they weren't to concerned about vetting Yobama! 

You can make some serious cash in Vegas betting on that.   Trumpster is +250 right now (Hillary is -275).