So.... This Donald Trump Guy..

EnlightenedMessiah

Am I the only one that could see Trump and his brashness leading us into a nuclear war with someone?  That he could easily find a way to disrespect a world power like china or Russia to the point that he instigates an attack?

I heard the same thing about Reagan. I had a good friend that was almost in tears one day because her teacher told her that Reagan looked like he was going to win and we would soon by in WWIII. 

Quite to the contrary, I think he prevented WWIII, ended the Cold War and shut up Libya when he bombed them after they supported terror attacks. 

It is my opinion that people will more likely attack you if they think you are weak and especially if they think you won't hit back. Kind of like.............. 

If so than true conservatives are only about 5% of GOP. 

Then Trump is getting close to 95% of the vote?

Look at some Real Clear Politics polls (they compile other polls) from Friday. In the what is usually a Democratic state of Michigan (won by Obama with 57% in '08 and 54% in '12), it shows Trump up over Clinton by 1%, Bush over Clinton by 1%......    and Rubio over Clinton by 9%. 

The point being the support over so many Republicans is obviously scattered but in head to head votes (at only this moment in time) Rubio is seen as way more conservative than Bush or Trump and is a pretty good bit out in from of Trump, Bush and Clinton in head to head type polling. 

While Trump is getting much of the "throw the bums out" attention at the moment, it still leaves almost 80% for other people.

I still don't count him out but as the candidates start to drop out (likely soon after the first of the year), Trump will have to convince the people that he really does lean conservative and is not a wolf in sheep's clothing. Maybe it can be done but currently he has a lock on nothing and I think it is more likely that he will fall rather than rise. You only have to look at Clinton and the lead that she had a couple of months ago and is now hanging on. 

I heard the same thing about Reagan. I had a good friend that was almost in tears one day because her teacher told her that Reagan looked like he was going to win and we would soon by in WWIII. 

Quite to the contrary, I think he prevented WWIII, ended the Cold War and shut up Libya when he bombed them after they supported terror attacks. 

It is my opinion that people will more likely attack you if they think you are weak and especially if they think you won't hit back. Kind of like.............. 

Good post and good point...Reagan was the "cowboy" that, if elected, would be itching to push the button.

This scare tactic has been around for a while:

This is the hidden content, please

Trump is not a conservative.  He's been a liberal Democrat most of his life and he has given the most money to liberal democrats. He is certainly not above buying influence with the right wing,  and has done so. As recently as the debates, he spoke in favor of socialized medicine and trumpeted how well it works in Canada. Donald Trump is a fresh voice to the ticked off, angry citizens. While I like the fact he is making the rest of the Republicans take a stand about the noise he is making, I can't get excited about him as a candidate.  Remember that one poll had Deez Nuts with 9% support. Don't get excited about Trump, but enjoy the sideshow while it lasts.

Like I have said from the start, He will eventually help the Republican party. He is making the democrats talk about things they would rather not. Hell, he is making everyone talk about things they really don't want to. It will come down to who has the better plan on the issues.

I have to strongly disagree. Immigration the dems love the issue it's a winning issue for them(in term of Hispanic voters ) when trump said what he said about illegals I'm sure they all started smiling. Trump is playing into a angry Republican base that feel like dems and the GOP establishment is and I quote "losers". The thing about it is trump is doing this as a Republican. Forcing all Republicans to respond to him you either agree with him or take hits in polls for not and having him do a twitter rant about you. I believe trump can only help Bush and the dems. Republican have a lot of hopefulls but turn it to fox CNN or anyother news channel and it's trump trump trump. The dems don't want this to stop at all. Trump is enjoying this attention he won't let it go even if he fall he'll just go 3rd party..... Maybe trump is just doing his friends (the Clinton's) a favor.

I have to strongly disagree. Immigration the dems love the issue it's a winning issue for them(in term of Hispanic voters ) when trump said what he said about illegals I'm sure they all started smiling. Trump is playing into a angry Republican base that feel like dems and the GOP establishment is and I quote "losers". The thing about it is trump is doing this as a Republican. Forcing all Republicans to respond to him you either agree with him or take hits in polls for not and having him do a twitter rant about you. I believe trump can only help Bush and the dems. Republican have a lot of hopefulls but turn it to fox CNN or anyother news channel and it's trump trump trump. The dems don't want this to stop at all. Trump is enjoying this attention he won't let it go even if he fall he'll just go 3rd party..... Maybe trump is just doing his friends (the Clinton's) a favor.

they were loving Bush in South Texas yesterday, quite the contrast with Trump.

they were loving Bush in South Texas yesterday, quite the contrast with Trump.

Trump will soon do or say something to stupid or get exposed in some sort which will cause him to drop. Only by time then he would have stolen all support from Cruz Ben and any other non establishment runner that Jeb will be the only one left. This was suppose to be rubio Cruz santormn Ben coming out party instead it trump. That not good.

Trump will soon do or say something to stupid or get exposed in some sort which will cause him to drop. Only by time then he would have stolen all support from Cruz Ben and any other non establishment runner that Jeb will be the only one left. This was suppose to be rubio Cruz santormn Ben coming out party instead it trump. That not good.

Trump has already said enough stupid stuff that would bury other candidates.  Think about his remarks on McCain, immigration,  Megan Kelly, etc. What will it take to totally derail Donald Trump?

I see your point......but we may have to disagree.....but we will see:)