So.... This Donald Trump Guy..

EnlightenedMessiah

24 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

I agree with you here, he did win the nomination whether they like it or not

Amen.  They act like some kids trying to change the rules because they lost.  Ironic nap, the fact that They Don't like him, is his biggest positive to me (to go along with all his negatives lol)

33 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

Trump complained about gun free zones at his gun free zone rally. These candidates cannot possibly allow guns at their rally's. It would probably help at bars, but every time two drunk idiots get into an argument, guess what. 

I've been around drunk people with guns all of my life. I've been around them when they have gotten into fist fights. I've been around them when they have gotten into shouting arguments. Not one time has any drunk or sober person pointed a gun at another. Not one time has a person even went and got a gun. If you are around drunk people that are pulling guns on each other, you might want to find a new place to hang out. The argument that drunk idiots will pull guns on each other has never happened around me, and there's been thousands of opportunities for it to happen.

1 hour ago, Englebert said:

I've been around drunk people with guns all of my life. I've been around them when they have gotten into fist fights. I've been around them when they have gotten into shouting arguments. Not one time has any drunk or sober person pointed a gun at another. Not one time has a person even went and got a gun. If you are around drunk people that are pulling guns on each other, you might want to find a new place to hang out. The argument that drunk idiots will pull guns on each other has never happened around me, and there's been thousands of opportunities for it to happen.

maybe your friends aren't idiots