So.... This Donald Trump Guy..

EnlightenedMessiah

5 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Dove- write a book called " I Have A Dream" ( what an original thought)  and spell it out and let everyone know that if this took place, all would be heavenly.

Well, if this dream comes true, I would have the rest of my  life to throw in yall's face what a magnificent job Supreme Court Judge Obama is doing towards upholding the laws of the land. Then I would write a book called, " Made My Day."

36 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Well, if this dream comes true, I would have the rest of my  life to throw in yall's face what a magnificent job Supreme Court Judge Obama is doing towards upholding the laws of the land. Then I would write a book called, " Made My Day."

When Mr. Obama becomes a supreme court judge, will he be writing a book detailing some of his more sterling accomplishments?  Namely 1.  I will have the most transparent administration in history  2.  I will build a 21st century VA  3.  My programs will create shovel ready jobs 3. If you like you doctor/healthcare plan, you can keep it  4.  My affordable care act will cut the annual healthcare insurance premium for the average American by $2500 per year  5.  There is not a smidgeon of corruption within the IRS 6.  And the champion of them all- "ISIS is the JV"

5 hours ago, stevenash said:

When Mr. Obama becomes a supreme court judge, will he be writing a book detailing some of his more sterling accomplishments?  Namely 1.  I will have the most transparent administration in history  2.  I will build a 21st century VA  3.  My programs will create shovel ready jobs 3. If you like you doctor/healthcare plan, you can keep it  4.  My affordable care act will cut the annual healthcare insurance premium for the average American by $2500 per year  5.  There is not a smidgeon of corruption within the IRS 6.  And the champion of them all- "ISIS is the JV"

Actually,  I could post a list of accomplishments during his administration..  Yall just upset cause all yall have is Cheeto Jesus (aka Donald Trump). 

On June 15, 2016 at 7:34 AM, stevenash said:

In a way, you are correct.  The left believes that all Christians are rich, unfeeling, gun toting, bible clinging people.  Those with common sense know better.

I guess you are correct except for a multitude of Christians on the left...

6 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I can assure you he would be light years better than the African American currently sitting on the Court.  

On Monday, August 24, 2015 at 4:25 AM, tvc184 said:

I heard the same thing about Reagan. I had a good friend that was almost in tears one day because her teacher told her that Reagan looked like he was going to win and we would soon by in WWIII. 

Quite to the contrary, I think he prevented WWIII, ended the Cold War and shut up Libya when he bombed them after they supported terror attacks. 

It is my opinion that people will more likely attack you if they think you are weak and especially if they think you won't hit back. Kind of like.............. 

Yet, no one has attacked us.  They can't think he is too weak.

56 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Ft. Hood, Boston Marathon, San Bernardino, Orlando.

"Though the Afghan covert operation originated with Cold Warriors in the Carter administration, especially national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, the war was dramatically ramped up under Reagan, who traded U.S. acquiescence toward Pakistan’s nuclear bomb for its help in shipping sophisticated weapons to the Afghan jihadists (including a young Saudi named Osama bin Laden).

42 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

"Though the Afghan covert operation originated with Cold Warriors in the Carter administration, especially national security adviser Zbigniew Brzezinski, the war was dramatically ramped up under Reagan, who traded U.S. acquiescence toward Pakistan’s nuclear bomb for its help in shipping sophisticated weapons to the Afghan jihadists (including a young Saudi named Osama bin Laden).

Hmmm- Does that mean that everything I listed really didn't take place and is not attributable to Radical Islam?

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Yet, no one has attacked us.  They can't think he is too weak.

Correct, no one has to attack us. They do what they want around the world, including here, as they have no fear. Russia is pushing influence everywhere with no fear of a renewed cold war as we have a president that is a coward. You don't have to beat up the bully but you'd better make him believe that he will pay the price if he gets out of line. 

There is almost no country in the world that thinks Obama will lead this nation into any war no matter how much needed or just. 

Teddy Roosevelt said "Speak softly but carry a big stick". 

Obama's policy is "Apologize and give away the stick". 

54 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Great, you quoted from an opinion article from consortiumnews?

I could quote all kinds of opinion articles on anyone. 

Any original thoughts or simply copy and paste a slanted opinion? 

On 6/16/2016 at 2:48 PM, stevenash said:

But Nash, Obama does have a transparent administration. I can see right through him.

51 minutes ago, nappyroots said:

This is the hidden content, please

Trump has to get past his own party members that still don't want him 

Glad you posted that.  I meant to earlier.  I'm sick of Paul Lyin & Mitch McDonald Duck and all their whining.  The man won, following the rules the party set up.  I'm not thrilled with him either, but get on board or joined the Democratic Party.  SMDH

PS:  Note to Paul & Mitch.  I doubt the Democrats want you either.

2 hours ago, REBgp said:

Glad you posted that.  I meant to earlier.  I'm sick of Paul Lyin & Mitch McDonald Duck and all their whining.  The man won, following the rules the party set up.  I'm not thrilled with him either, but get on board or joined the Democratic Party.  SMDH

PS:  Note to Paul & Mitch.  I doubt the Democrats want you either.

I agree with you here, he did win the nomination whether they like it or not