WHAT RULE CHANGE WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE CHANGED

skipper

Holding can only be called and the same side of the play where the gulf actually effects the play (run play).

Example: a big run is broken, but there is a hold after the rb is already in the second level.

If there was a bad call, and it's played on the jumbotron, please let the ref turn around and see that blown call and allow him to change it.

Something needs to be done with schools like Allen which has 8000 kids in high school. Also, these schools in the bigger cities which have three, four and five high schools have a big advantage because a lot of the real good players transfer to the better school because they want to be on a winning program. This is happening in the larger division. It's not hard to figure out why Allen is a super team every year. Look at Katy, there are about 5 (6A) schools in Katy and the one Katy school thrives every year.

Something needs to be done with schools like Allen which has 8000 kids in high school. Also, these schools in the bigger cities which have three, four and five high schools have a big advantage because a lot of the real good players transfer to the better school because they want to be on a winning program. This is happening in the larger division. It's not hard to figure out why Allen is a super team every year. Look at Katy, there are about 5 (6A) schools in Katy and the one Katy school thrives every year.

Plano schools have more kids in them, are they super teams?? Btw: alot of those kids are actually at Allen for academics and to be in the band, their band is bigger than the amount of kids in football. 

No on sides kicks within the last 5 minutes of the 4th quarters.

I think this is a great idea. I mean...if you're losing why should you try to put your team in a position to win. Now that I think about it it just seems crazy.

Let's change these as well:

In baseball, no bunting allowed if you have runners on base. In basketball, no fouling allowed in the last 2 minutes even if you're behind. In golf, no laying up. You should be forced to go for the green your 2nd shot no matter what. Let's see...surely I can come up with some more.

I think this is a great idea. I mean...if you're losing why should you try to put your team in a position to win. Now that I think about it it just seems crazy.

In baseball, no bunting allowed if you have runners on base. In basketball, no fouling allowed in the last 2 minutes even if you're behind. In golf, no laying up. You should be forced to go for the green your 2nd shot no matter what. Let's see...surely I can come up with some more.

ok fine

+1