Gilmer 35 West Orange-Stark 25/Final

WOSgrad

Your mustangs played hard and very physical. In the end with the up tempo they ran out of gas. To be honest in the first half I thought y'all were gonna run us out the stadium. Unlike me sometimes, the kids never gave up, made some plays and came out on top. I hope everyone enjoyed the D1 talent that was all over the field on both teams. Buckeyes have some great players....but #6 DT was the best player on the field. Bama getting a good one.

Last thing. Some jerk on here called our coach a prick. Do you know.Jeff Traylor? Do you know what he does for our community. Do you know he is a home grown Gilmer native that cares about his players as much as he cares about his own kids? Do you know the pressure he puts upon himself to not let this town down. Do you know he buried one of our best players and took the burden of comforting the whole Buckeye Nation. Before you make a statement like that maybe you should look in the mirror and ask yourself what good you have done for someone lately. Peace my friends....its been good chatting with MOST of you.

Your mustangs played hard and very physical. In the end with the up tempo they ran out of gas. To be honest in the first half I thought y'all were gonna run us out the stadium. Unlike me sometimes, the kids never gave up, made some plays and came out on top. I hope everyone enjoyed the D1 talent that was all over the field on both teams. Buckeyes have some great players....but #6 DT was the best player on the field. Bama getting a good one.

Last thing. Some jerk on here called our coach a prick. Do you know.Jeff Traylor? Do you know what he does for our community. Do you know he is a home grown Gilmer native that cares about his players as much as he cares about his own kids? Do you know the pressure he puts upon himself to not let this town down. Do you know he buried one of our best players and took the burden of comforting the whole Buckeye Nation. Before you make a statement like that maybe you should look in the mirror and ask yourself what good you have done for someone lately. Peace my friends....its been good chatting with MOST of you.

GREAT post!  And congratulations again. 

Best post I have seen on this thread!

great football teams overcome adversity . wos punched gilmer in the mouth in the first half . now i saw on here and other places where gilmer was gonna hang half a 100 on wos (i didnt think that was gonna happen) but gilmer didnt . but i see where people are saying well because they didnt that they were overrated . huh ???  great teams find other ways too win football games . they scored 28 unanswered points in the second half , which meant wos scored nothing .does that sound like an overrated team ? players play and coaches coach . everybody else just has an opinion and want their team to win so they sometimes write checks their butts cant cash . gilmer just went 16-0 people can talk all that weak schedule stuff till their blue in the face.  them kids played whoever was  on the schedule and they handed it to everybody for 16 straight weeks . that means they didnt loose one football game !!! they had a tough game against gladewater and found a way too win then a few weeks later had a tough one vs wos and found a way to win again . that is how you become 16-0  which equals state champs . 

This is what our coach and kids are about. We not only carried the jersey of Dez, but also carried out the jersey of a young man from Gladewater that lost his life during the season in a tragic auto accident. I will put our coaches character against anyone.This is a THANK YOU from our biggest rival. Peace
https://mobile.twitter.com/GladeH2oSports/status/546082450003070977/photo/1/large?utm_source=fb&utm_content=546125227982221312&utm_campaign=RealGilmerBux&utm_medium=fb

Not evey one feel this way, I believe your coach did one heck of a coaching job in the second half of the game. Gilmer won Congrats to you guys. Let's met again same time next year.