Gilmer 35 West Orange-Stark 25/Final

WOSgrad

It was definitely good fortune that Gilmer started poorly. We could see how bad it could have actually have been by what we saw in the 2nd half. Gilmer is clearly on a different level.

Did you watch the game? Hopefully you weren't sitting on our side. What if Gilmer played a better first half? Yeah well what if WOS played the second like the first? You are the biggest know it all. Let's all bow down to the great Falcon guys....."clap clap."

Honestly coaching wasnt a factor at all for them. They had the game won. They gave the game away. Dropped balls, fumbles , etc. yes gilmer won but WOS was the better team. They made costly mistakes

Lol. Gilmer completely dominated the 2nd half (28-0) after a slow start. That is what CHAMPIONNS do. WOS thought they had it won at half. Gilmer didn't flinch. They punched back and dominated the 2nd half.

Honestly coaching wasnt a factor at all for them. They had the game won. They gave the game away. Dropped balls, fumbles , etc. yes gilmer won but WOS was the better team. They made costly mistakes

Just like I couldn't take the idiotic comment from falcon whatever, I can't quite accept this one either. These two teams are both good. The better team today won. They could play again and WOS may win but I didn't see anything that would let me say they were the better team. It's just a tough loss to take.

WOS is definitely the better team. They are better than all the teams that beat them. The sign of a good team is losing. The great ones always lose.

You were scared like a baby after the first half! Gilmer played like champions the second half. Don't act like a little puss though and discredit yourself by discounting WOS! Everyone knows you are a joke from previous post but come on man!

Aside from all the idiotic posts..... IMO..... The Gilmer coach said it well after the game. He knew WOS had a lot of players going both ways and his hope was to wear them out. I think that's exactly what happened.. Adrenaline carries WOS through the first half, and they just wore down.. I think Cornell did a great job keeping them in it, and I think the kids played their hearts out, just fell a little short. A few kep plays and WOS wins it. As far as Gilmer winning in a higher classification as stated earlier, I didn't really see it. The good for WOS is that their QB is a sophomore, and they are loaded with talent, so next yeArshould be a good one. Congrats on a good season and representing SETX.

You were scared like a baby after the first half! Gilmer played like champions the second half. Don't act like a little puss though and discredit yourself by discounting WOS! Everyone knows you are a joke from previous post but come on man!

89falcon has already been exposed as a bitter troll who watched WOS play for 3 state championships and win 2 of them during his HS years. 25 years later he still can't let go. Sad little man...

Aside from all the idiotic posts..... IMO..... The Gilmer coach said it well after the game. He knew WOS had a lot of players going both ways and his hope was to wear them out. I think that's exactly what happened.. Adrenaline carries WOS through the first half, and they just wore down.. I think Cornell did a great job keeping them in it, and I think the kids played their hearts out, just fell a little short. A few kep plays and WOS wins it. As far as Gilmer winning in a higher classification as stated earlier, I didn't really see it. The good for WOS is that their QB is a sophomore, and they are loaded with talent, so next yeArshould be a good one. Congrats on a good season and representing SETX.

Great post.

This is starting to sound like a familiar tune.

Always run into the team that wins state. Would have...but Navasota. Would have...but Carthage. Would have...(insert Gilmer)

Great season. And memories these kids will never forget and may never have again. Who knows.

But I know this...thank UIL. I said at beginning of year...best thing that could've happened in WOS was Gilmer, Tatum, Carthage...and company going region 2.

Great post.