Gilmer 35 West Orange-Stark 25/Final

WOSgrad

WOS catches flack because of people like you! People who cant stand to see someone other than their own team win!

Thats weird seeing as im the only non-wos person on this board that had WOS going to Arlington even after losing Cole, even after losing Rutledge. Speak facts not jibberish. 

Btw: Gilmer 2014 state championship trophy looks nice under the pine tree, there's a pic floating around the net. Props to those guys, good ppl in East Texas. 

I cant be bitter when my team plays for a SC title!  Win or Lose!  But I guess if my team was sitting at home like yours, I might have a little Mustang Envy!

No envy here, im pretty sure if Memorial was 4A we would be in the title game more often than not. ;)

WOS is fortunate that Gilmer came out overconfident. If Gilmer had given 100% they would have hung 60 on WOS. There is a reason why Gilmer players were up and down the All-State team and WOS was absent.

Mr. Buddy you r worried about the wrong thing you need to get MT some defense and a head coach. That's no lie.

Wanna help out with that?  Email our AD. Thx. 

Hopefully we can play defense every week next yr the way Gilmer played it in the 2nd half of this game. 

See this is why WOS get so much flack cause some, not all, fans run their mouth too much and say the wrong thing. ;)

But I guess ALL ppl that pick against the "best hs football program in the country" is a hater. Seems legit. ☕

Buddy, I generally ignore your posts because you are the ONE guy on this message board who comments on EVERY thread, claiming to know something about every team, their players, history, coaches, etc. I mean...50,000+ posts!!??? Do you have a life outside of this message board? Are you that lonely for attention that you have to jump into EVERY conversation, with a comment on EVERY thread? Even the ones you ACT like you have first hand knowledge of? I wish you would take a break from the post padding...and bizarre trolling. Please...

Buddy, I generally ignore your posts because you are the ONE guy on this message board who comments on EVERY thread, claiming to know something about every team, their players, history, coaches, etc. I mean...50,000+ posts!!??? Do you have a life outside of this message board? Are you that lonely for attention that you have to jump into EVERY conversation, with a comment on EVERY thread? Even the ones you ACT like you have first hand knowledge of? I wish you would take a break from the post padding...and bizarre trolling. Please...

Still feeling bitter I see, there's always next year.