Gilmer 35 West Orange-Stark 25/Final

WOSgrad

Simply the tale of 2 halves, 1st half Wos 25-7 2nd half Gilmer 28-0 you play 48 minutes of football . You win ballgames in the 2nd half . great run for WOS as usual they will be in the hunt next year . Super Sophmore Jack Dallas relish this moment , not a lot of us old guys that played years ago or even guys that will graduate the same year can say they did what you did, great job young man . I say he is 1st team all district QB for 94A but i see them giving him offensive newcomer (gotta give the hj kid some props at qb ) ,should be bmt super gold qb we know he will be all orange leader i would say pa super team but the kid from port neches is gonna rap that up and he should get a mention on an all state team from the tswa . Looking foward to seeing DT on Saturdays .

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1612462" timestamp="1419023488"]

[quote name="Mrs.#1StangFan" post="1612415" timestamp="1419022439"]

Okay I'll say it, Gilmer is beatable and not the beasty that everyone said they were. We beat ourselves more than Gilmer beat us. Or maybe they're still :rolleyes:

Just can't give props, huh?[/quote]

The truth is the truth. ...

[quote name="One4All" post="1612467" timestamp="1419023604"]

ame="BMTSoulja1" post="1612462" timestamp="1419023488"]

I can give props. Gilmer came out to play second half and we didn't. I'm talking about the pre talk how we were going to lose badly, we didn't know what was coming.....etc etc. So now I'm addressing those comments. Overall I was not that impressed with their mad game that was suppose to be laid upon the Mustangs. They won and we didn't, bottom line. I'm just saying I'm not as impressed as I guess I should've been....according to some posters.