La Grange 36 Hardin-Jefferson 28/Final

WOSgrad

I'm out of likes for the day, so I'm just going to post. Thanks for the support from all the local teams. Hj played hard and left it on the field today. Hawks were All In. All Game. All Season. Unfortunately their season came up shorter than they would have liked. Good luck to the lock teams still playing, especially the mustangs.

Early when hj was 5-0 a thread was made on how far they would go i actually picked them making it to qtr finlas and i also said anything less would be a failure. I said that this team was way better than last years team and i expected for them to go at least another round . The hawks finished 11-2 i think that had too be their best finish in their schools history (correct me if im wrong ) . Im sure a lot of players from this squad will be decorated in post season awards .

man you etx hillbillies make it hard! think yall are the greatest, and realy you are nothing. the young men that put heart soul in the game are the greatest not you worms. why dont go make some meth get off this site.

Good god the grammatical errors in this post... And we are the hillbilly meth cookers...

Great season boys I personally enjoyed the ride. I could not be prouder of one of those MoFos on the field tonight he played lights out.
La Grange made better half time adjustments than we did, Dobbins is the real deal and earned my respect. We need to work on our passing game LaGrange put 10 in the box and we couldn't get them out.

Proud of these boys and coaching staff.

Great job HJ! Really expected you to get blown out. Guess I was wrong. Only question I have though is why doesn't Jack get anymore carries than he does? He seems to be really hard to stop when he gets the ball.

Jack hurt his ankle first play of the 3rd qtr and was never the same runner. 

Good game HJ! We were only a few stops away from pulling it out. The most exciting year of football I've ever had. Great year for the Hawks and my son Blain Padgett. Very proud of you.

I was talking with a co-worker about this stud LB we have at HJ dominating, not mentioning his name. He said when he played RB at vidor back in the day there was a guy just like that named Mical Padgett he went up against that destroyed him. I had a good laugh and figured we are talking about the same family.

It was a treat getting to watch him play and wish him well at the next level.

Great season boys I personally enjoyed the ride. I could not be prouder of one of those MoFos on the field tonight he played lights out.
La Grange made better half time adjustments than we did, Dobbins is the real deal and earned my respect. We need to work on our passing game LaGrange put 10 in the box and we couldn't get them out.

Proud of these boys and coaching staff.

Agreed. How well will hj reload next year?

The offense has all of its main players coming back minus jack, but he didn't start getting a lot of carries until later in the year. I hear there are some young kids with some size that should move up and make an impact next year, but the linebackers are going to be tough to replace.