La Grange 36 Hardin-Jefferson 28/Final

WOSgrad

The offense has all of its main players coming back minus jack, but he didn't start getting a lot of carries until later in the year. I hear there are some young kids with some size that should move up and make an impact next year, but the linebackers are going to be tough to replace.

Yep, those LB's were special. Yall will be fine!

Our little WO-S fan crew in attendance yesterday enjoyed rooting on the Hawks. HJ went toe-to-toe with LG. The fake punt conversion in the 3rd Q was the turning point. I was wondering why HJ did not try to run their tailbacks on the edge at least a few more times. All of your big play runs were those calls. Also, HJ has some near picks and fumble recoveries that would have been huge in determining the outcome, especially the one on the 2nd Q when the HJ defender tried to pick it up and run. If he falls on it and HJ gets possession, they may have scored. HJ still had the upper hand at the point in the game. Just a few "what ifs" to be considered, but it takes nothing away from the effort. It looks as if HJ was the best team LG has played all year. 

to me jmo hj hawks was the better team yesterday but mother luck was not on there side.on a side note whats going to happen to lg when they meet up with a team that can run and pass and can all most match there team speed

Its not almost skip,we DO match their team speed,dobbins may have break away speed but he by himself will not beat wos,p.s. their passing game is horrible,if he throws like he did against hj we will have several picks

One thing for sure is...You will never hear the Ladybug say “who are these guys from HJ” anymore. I now know that this team has excellent culture, pride, fans, and talent. Even though they did not get the victory against LG, next year I believe they now have the experience and talent to reach even higher goals.  What a get year HJ, great momentum for the next up- coming season.  :)

From watching both teams LG/WOS if WOS plays their normal game ie balance of pass/ run, no big mistakes WOS takes this game. WOS o-line will handle the LG d-line. HJ got in a bind offensively when LG stacked 9 and 10 in the box they can not do that with WOS or if they do they will pay.

Good luck WOS I am pulling for ya

The support from area schools like Lumberton, EC and especially WOS was greatly appreciated by the Hawks. Good Luck to the Mustangs against LG. I think they will have problems with the WOS secondary. I sure would have liked for the Hawks to play WOS again, but this Hawk fan is moving on to support the boys and new coach on the hardwood.

The support from area schools like Lumberton, EC and especially WOS was greatly appreciated by the Hawks. Good Luck to the Mustangs against LG. I think they will have problems with the WOS secondary.

You also had support from Livingston, Port Arthur, Dayton & Hardin.