Ferguson

CraigS

You cant assume that they are. My son has an urban hairstyle.(twists) he is 6'4 and I am sure you guys would automatically make the assumtion that he is a thug. Smh

Depends.......

Would you call this guy a redneck?

almostpolitically.gif

Would you call this guy a skinhead?

American%20Skinheads%20%7B1607%7D.jpg

Image is everything.......

If you dress like a certain way, you should expect people to treat you a certain way. If I wear a cowboy hat and boots, people assume I like country music.....fact of life.....

Sooooo, if you dress like a thug/gangster, be prepared for people to assume.....

Depends.......

almostpolitically.gif

If you dress like a certain way, you should expect people to treat you a certain way. If I wear a cowboy hat and boots, people assume I like country music.....fact of life.....

Sooooo, if you dress like a thug/gangster, be prepared for people to assume.....

No this is what I refuse to except. I get told alot by my older siblings,don't get that hair cut don't dress like that don't get that tattoo etc. a man in a tuxedo can be just as dangerous as the guy with dreads and tattoos. Perception is not the key prohibition gangsters used to get dressed as if they had a 9-5. Let ones actions speak of there character. I get your point if I seen a guy wearing cowboys boots n hat I would assume he was a country boy but that's it. A guy with baggy pants and tattoos Is seen more than just being urban or hip-hop influenced he's seen as a threat. People fear what they don't understand. Or what they find taboo.

Have they interviewed that lady that was looking directly at the situation who ran back to her car? Have they caught the young man that was with the deceased victim at the time of the shooting who ran back into the store?

I haven't seen anything about them interviewing those citizens.

Deceased victim or deceased suspect? Amazing how pictures can be painted by one word.

Deceased victim or deceased suspect? Amazing how pictures can be painted by one word.

Victim.

He was a victim of his own choosing by robbing a store, attacking an officer and trying to take his duty weapon and finally being a victim of his own demise by not continuing to run away or submitting to a lawful arrest but instead again attacking the officer.

No this is what I refuse to except. I get told alot by my older siblings,don't get that hair cut don't dress like that don't get that tattoo etc. a man in a tuxedo can be just as dangerous as the guy with dreads and tattoos. Perception is not the key prohibition gangsters used to get dressed as if they had a 9-5. Let ones actions speak of there character. I get your point if I seen a guy wearing cowboys boots n hat I would assume he was a country boy but that's it. A guy with baggy pants and tattoos Is seen more than just being urban or hip-hop influenced he's seen as a threat. People fear what they don't understand. Or what they find taboo.

And I get what your saying, I really do, but it just is not reality. It is everyones natural defense to judge people on appearance. I wish it was not that way, but it simply is the world we live in. Hopefully one day it will change

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
How many months did it take the premier law enforcement agency in our country (FBI) to determine that there were no criminal charges to be brought when it took the local police about one week?

I know, the same reason the DA had to wait a few months to announce the verdict. Politics.

Depends.......

almostpolitically.gif

so he should be shot and killed even though he didnt do anything, just because someone thinks he looks suspicious?What does a gangsta look like?

The only folks that were shot and killed in Ferguson is the guy that resisted arrest and attacked a cop and yes if you do that you will get shot! The head racist ( Holder) in the country investigated and found the cop did no wrong, you gotta let it go and you can put your hands down because in this case nobody ever had them up!

And I get what your saying, I really do, but it just is not reality. It is everyones natural defense to judge people on appearance. I wish it was not that way, but it simply is the world we live in. Hopefully one day it will change

maybe, but you should not shoot someone, based on your preconceived notions.