Ferguson

CraigS

You know better.....I gave you the numbers....Exactly what is wrong with the people causing problems, you refuse to listen to facts. FACT, more white guys get killed by cops than black guys.....I would also bet that 99% of those killings were legal self defense or justified.....

what are the percentages?

if he was white, brown, blue I would say the same thing....it s not racism. 

If you don't follow the law you get what you get.....pretty simple to me.

I say the same about terrorist a dead is one less to worry about.....you can hate me all you want and call me "classy", but let a thug come knocking on your door wanting to commit a crime and possible do you and your loved ones harm and then come talk to me. we all know that you would never want your loved ones harmed by a thug or terrorist.....so calling me a racist is very ignorant and hypocritical on your part.

just like a bag of fruit....one rotten piece can damage the whole bag......eliminate the bad (death, incarceration, rehabilitation)  and the good will thrive.

At 18 they can legally drive, vote, smoke, or go to war. Some 18 year olds are married, have kids, have jobs, and are able to do the same everyday things like adults. If you don't think they are adults at 18, just ask them! Go to any high school and poll the senior class. They are grown! They don't want anyone telling them what to do. Until they do something stupid, and then they come running back to mommy or daddy. In some cultures 13 or 14 is considered adults. They leave the family and go out into the world.
It's amazing how grown and smart the Liberals pretend 18-20 year olds are when they vote for democrats in big numbers, but when they commit a crime they are too young to know what they are doing!

You sound really stupid. You don't know how I raised my son. He was in the band for 4 yrs which took a lot of time and was similar to having a full time job. This year he is the  band president which gave him extra duties. His academics came first, that's why he has gotten an academic scholarship to Baylor University. ;)

Your the one said he couldn't survive on his own not me . I raised three men that were capable to take care of themselves and did and I turned 18 in May of my senior year graduated and moved out in June and have been on my own for many many years but that was way before the wussification of our nation! Hope he dont whine like you and congrats on the Baylor gig thats  very good!

@GlobalGrindNews: Ferguson DA Bob McCulloch claims he knew witnesses in the Michael Brown case were lying but let them testify anyway http://bit.ly/1sJyoeH

Interesting read. 

We have been there locally also. Having been working during an officer involved shoot/fatality and seen the outright lies told, it is not always a sure thing to push the issue. If someone wants to riot with practically no information because they don't get the results they want, what happens when you go after the people that lied when testifying against an officer? 

We all saw Michael Brown's father incite a riot during a fit of rage but is there no wonder that charges have not been filed? He is likely to get away with it out of sympathy for the family or out of fear of more riots, even when the crime is on video. 

Let's say that you have a witness that swears under oath and signs a document that claims a guy was shot three times in the back. After he signs it, he is told that there are no shots in the back per the autopsy and he changes his story in another sworn document saying that he did not see the shots in the back. By doing that he has admitted to perjury or obstruction of justice in two signed statements.  

There is supposedly a white female witness (#40) that claimed that Michael Brown charged at Wilson.... but later changed her story to say that it was just what she "heard" or something to that effect. I say prosecute her.... but at the same time prosecute the ones that changed their story the other way.

Of course that will not happen. The DA is ready to move on and that might be the best course of action at this point. The fact that he knows that some people lied but is not pushing it any farther is not really shocking and like I said, I have seen the same locally. 

Your the one said he couldn't survive on his own not me . I raised three men that were capable to take care of themselves and did and I turned 18 in May of my senior year graduated and moved out in June and have been on my own for many many years but that was way before the wussification of our nation! Hope he dont whine like you and congrats on the Baylor gig thats  very good!

Your kids were totally self sufficient when they turned 18? They were able to pay for housing, transportation, utilities, clothing and food?

We have been there locally also. Having been working during an officer involved shoot/fatality and seen the outright lies told, it is not always a sure thing to push the issue. If someone wants to riot with practically no information because they don't get the results they want, what happens when you go after the people that lied when testifying against an officer? 

We all saw Michael Brown's father incite a riot during a fit of rage but is there no wonder that charges have not been filed? He is likely to get away with it out of sympathy for the family or out of fear of more riots, even when the crime is on video. 

Let's say that you have a witness that swears under oath and signs a document that claims a guy was shot three times in the back. After he signs it, he is told that there are no shots in the back per the autopsy and he changes his story in another sworn document saying that he did not see the shots in the back. By doing that he has admitted to perjury or obstruction of justice in two signed statements.  

There is supposedly a white female witness (#40) that claimed that Michael Brown charged at Wilson.... but later changed her story to say that it was just what she "heard" or something to that effect. I say prosecute her.... but at the same time prosecute the ones that changed their story the other way.

Of course that will not happen. The DA is ready to move on and that might be the best course of action at this point. The fact that he knows that some people lied but is not pushing it any farther is not really shocking and like I said, I have seen the same locally. 

That is sad. You are making excuses for the prosecutor.