Newton 19 West Orange-Stark 7/Final

WOSgrad

You sir are the textbook definition of willful ignorance & not to be taken seriously.  Only a fool would say that practice/ experienc,  would not iimprove one's ability to do whatever it is they are endeavoring to do . WHAT I SAID WAS THAT PRACTICE,  GETTING. OLDER . EXPERIENCE ETC..... would not give you the ability to do something that you didnt already have. practice/ experience enhances talent. It DOES NOT REPLACE " No Talent " with talent. Im not interested in all that nonsense about flutes, Show the post where I said practice doesnt help one to improve? ???????

He got knocked out of game for about 8 mins then he was back in game .. Idk what everyone else was saying but he got hit on the 99yrd run by newton, it was after score and penalty was called.

He got hit in the knee from behind by a cheap classless shot. 30 yards away from the play. You have no clue what you're talking about. He didnt go back in at reciever until late fourth quarter. If anyone saw the game they would know it was deliberate. I've tried to be quiet about it, but if you really don't know what happened, you need to stop commenting on it.

Here is all history you need.
HJ won 50% of all games ever played. 2 district titles, 10 playoff games since 1961.
WO-S 79% against far and away superior opponents. Two titles and a third trip to state game. 21 district championships. 17 10-win seasons.

Sorry bedelmon you really have no leg to stand on when you start trying to pick this fight. It isn't even a fight, its like Alabama Southern School for Frogs bowing up to Bama.

A third and a fourth trip to the state championship game. 88 & 2000. But good post.

You sir are the textbook definition of willful ignorance & not to be taken seriously. Only a fool would say that practice/ experienc, would not iimprove one's ability to do whatever it is they are endeavoring to do . WHAT I SAID WAS THAT PRACTICE, GETTING. OLDER . EXPERIENCE ETC..... would not give you the ability to do something that you didnt already have. practice/ experience enhances talent. It DOES NOT REPLACE " No Talent " with talent. Im not interested in all that nonsense about flutes, Show the post where I said practice doesnt help one to improve? ???????

This thread isn't the place for this discussion. But, since you have been on this site for a total of 2 weeks and 8 posts, you know me so well. I should not be taken seriously because I am willfully ignorant and read like a third grader.

Good luck to WOS and Newton the rest if the way!

What is going on?? We lose a game to Newton(who historically plays us close) and some are saying our coaches are bad? Are QB is bad? How about maybe Newton wanted it more and WOS overlooked them? If I remember correctly, the coaches and the youg QB were the star of this daunted WOS team 2 weeks ago. SMH, jumping off the band wagon. WOS will be fine. Maybe, just maybe, this is what those kids needed to light a fire under their rears and to realize that you have to work just as hard for every game no matter the opponent. Trust me, I know all too well what happens when everyone picks you to demolish teams and hypes you up only to lose to someone that was "unthinkable". They will be fine! Lesson learned! Hats off to Newton. About time yall looked like Newton!! Good luck the rest of the season Eagles

Kicker, does this surprise you? Plenty of people around this program with agendas. Amazingly, these terrible coaches have built the most successful program in texas history. Go figure.

Is it perfect? No. Show me a program that is.

Here's my 2 cents, not that anyone cares! Hats off to a Newton team that played a great game Friday night and came away with a Win. Good luck the rest of the season to the Eagles.

Bedelmon, get a life! It's sad that the majority of your post are about WOS. I'm no genius, but I'd go out on a limb and say I doubt HJ or WOS are game planning for each other right now. It appears that you base the entire success of your Hawks on the October 31st game. News flash, win or lose that game will not determine a State Champion which you've already "claimed" for your beloved Hawks. Yes it may and most likely will have a district championship at stake, but you're all over the place with your comments. It appears you get a rise out of stirring the pot and in my opinion many of your comments just make you look ignorant, which I would assume isn't the case.