Newton 19 West Orange-Stark 7/Final

WOSgrad

STANGX!!!!!!! My Buddy!!!!!!! LOL, man we are going to spank dat butt!!!!!!!!! Finally?????? Capabilities?????? C'mon man.... Did you use spell checker on those words...... Ya'll are reelin..... Feeling the pain...... You guys are not running that play ground no more.... DONE SON!!!!!!! Soak it in......... Just Sooooaaaaak it in...... Yeah..... You know what that is X? That's reality..... Settin in...... Like a big ol mustang headed to the soap factory..... I'm hearing Dandy Don already...... "Turn out the lights, that party's over"..... For WOS that is.... I'm writing yall off.... Mark my word X..... WOS will not beat HJ..... Not happening... No way, no how..... State Championship for HJ... Its our destiny...... We have to believe X... There is a new sheriff in town...... And his name is "Hootie Hawk".....

Sorry, we DO still run the playground buddy...please keep thinking you will beat us. We WILL have something for you I can assure you and it won't be pretty. Your destiny is to go back to losing after this crop of kids have graduated (your coach will be long gone), and WOS will still be winning games. Your riding real high right now but one loss and all that confidence your kids have will be back to what it used to be. I am happy for your school, but the only state championship you will win is for running your mouth.

Here is all history you need. 

HJ won 50% of all games ever played. 2 district titles, 10 playoff games since 1961. 

WO-S 79% against far and away superior opponents. Two titles and a third trip to state game. 21 district championships. 17 10-win seasons.

Sorry bedelmon you really have no leg to stand on when you start trying to pick this fight. It isn't even a fight, its like Alabama Southern School for Frogs bowing up to Bama. 

@ Gabe

Here is all history you need. 

HJ won 50% of all games ever played. 2 district titles, 10 playoff games since 1961. 

WO-S 79% against far and away superior opponents. Two titles and a third trip to state game. 21 district championships. 17 10-win seasons.

Great analogy, he won't get it though! 

School for Frogs man....Frogs....those little green creatures...I have no dog in the fight but I always seem to antagonize HJ fans. This time I am just confused as to why the confidence is so high. I am not sure losing 60-7 avg to a team would make me run my mouth to said butt beater. 

Any 3rd grader that can read can see that , that was a type-o & that I intended to say that if youre not physically better than your opponent,  you will lose most of the time. yes practice & experience can help to enhance the talent that one has, but it certainly will not drop a 5.8 40 time to a 4.4, it will not improve a 20 inch vertical to 44 inches.  Name one player, one scientific study where practice & experience,  made someone physical capabilities increase? ???? If youre devoid of SPEED, QUICKNESS, JUMPING ABILITY, AGILITY ETC.... at 15 youre most gonna be devoid of those talents 5 years later. Pracrice all want !!!!!!!!

Next game should be a home game right? A home game is what the teams needs to get back on track, would really help if the WOS fans who attend the games would get off their duff's and cheer the guys on, not just when we need a first down , or after a score, but throughout the entire ballgame. Cheer and encourage our team to VICTORY.

Any 3rd grader that can read can see that , that was a type-o & that I intended to say that if youre not physically better than your opponent, you will lose most of the time. yes practice & experience can help to enhance the talent that one has, but it certainly will not drop a 5.8 40 time to a 4.4, it will not improve a 20 inch vertical to 44 inches. Name one player, one scientific study where practice & experience, made someone physical capabilities increase? ???? If youre devoid of SPEED, QUICKNESS, JUMPING ABILITY, AGILITY ETC.... at 15 youre most gonna be devoid of those talents 5 years later. Pracrice all want !!!!!!!!

Any 3rd grader that can read can see that your posts make absolutely no sense and that you are just on here running your mouth because you were never able to play the flute up to your abilities because you didn't practice enough. You said practice and hard work won't make you better. I simply pointed out that you were wrong. You wanted someone to explain to you with facts and not opinion, and now your whining because I did.