Newton 19 West Orange-Stark 7/Final

WOSgrad

This WOS team has showed some signs of inconsistency, playing hard one week and maybe not so hard the following week. All though I was way off base on my prediction for the game, I'm almost positive that CT will iron out all the wrinkles before district starts. People this WOS program is one of a kind, CT is one of the few old school coaches left and I believe without him WOS will be just another program hoping to reach .500. I was told by a coach at another school that if he coached like they do at WOS he wouldn't have any kids that would want to play! It's tough at WOS, some kids can handle it and some can't. I have two boys that went through the program, one absolutely loved it and the other absolutely hated it. I wouldn't have wanted my sons playing for anyone else in this area. This loss is probably a good thing for the Stangs to get back on track! And a speedy recovery to all those that were injured!

For everybody that thinks this is the same Newton team that has been playing,your wrong.I saw a team that unlike the past few weeks had a fire in their gut.I just hope that the fire stays lit.As for as WOS, if y'all think this is their demise you are sadly mistaken,this will do nothing more than light a fire in their gut and you may wish that Newton had not woken the sleeping giant.

Ladybug33......You remind me of a poster that used to post frequently..... Only he was a Farmer.... Any relation? I love when you guys talk about years past.... I live for today... Look forward to the future..... Dan Hooks aint there no more.... He gone!  We do graduate a lot of kids next year.... Mostly linemen. QB will be back, all running backs, 2 linebackers, 3 defensive linemen.... A couple of defensive backs..... Ya know, I really aint worried, that's a lot of returners on a D2-4A team.... Oh......And coach Dubois will return next year.... And the next year....... And the next year....And the next year......

Aint nobody worried about a sleeping giant....... I'll tell ya what, get on here and talk trash about WOS for the next 12 years.... Talk about how they have no talent, no speed, no strength, no athletism and no ability...Then when they get on here and try to defend the kids, gang up on them.... Tell them things like they need to shut down the football program and make the field a parking lot.... Tell them how the community cares nothing about the football program...... Talk about waking a sleeping giant..... You folks have already awoken the sleeping giant.... Now its time to "pay the fiddler" cause this is just the beginning of the HJ party SON.... Legacy..... Didn't we just whoop LCM a week or so ago????

I have not seen anyone say anything about "no talent or speed" etc. I have seen the statements that one has more or the other has less. Once Ganin I will make the statement that in the case of WOS at least this year there will be very few that have the ability to say they have more speed or athleticism. In no way is stating that belittling. HJ has a good team, I have seen that stated many times. Just because there are many who believe they aren't as good as WOS, myself included, doesn't mean we are belittling their accomplishments. You made a statement Friday by beating a team that demolished the team that beat WOS Friday that speaks highly of your Hawks. The only statements that seem to put negative towards HJ are your own. With that said I think most schools on this board have had their bedelmon at one time or the other.

STANGX!!!!!!! My Buddy!!!!!!! LOL, man we are going to spank dat butt!!!!!!!!! Finally?????? Capabilities?????? C'mon man.... Did you use spell checker on those words...... Ya'll are reelin..... Feeling the pain...... You guys are not running that play ground no more.... DONE SON!!!!!!! Soak it in......... Just Sooooaaaaak it in...... Yeah..... You know what that is X? That's reality..... Settin in...... Like a big ol mustang headed to the soap factory..... I'm hearing Dandy Don already...... "Turn out the lights, that party's over"..... For WOS that is.... I'm writing yall off.... Mark my word X..... WOS will not beat HJ..... Not happening... No way, no how..... State Championship for HJ... Its our destiny...... We have to believe X... There is a new sheriff in town...... And his name is "Hootie Hawk".....

State championship? Are you high?

Hootie Hawk! lol. I bet he strikes fear into the Mustangs.

For the love of all things holy, Mustangs please kick HJ's butt!

[url=http://s1158.photobucket.com/user/texasgiant1/media/hootie_zps33e9386f.jpg.html]hootie_zps33e9386f.jpg[/URL]

HJ has two district titles. 1966 hawks went 10-2-1; 1998 hawks were 9-4

99 and 2000: both third place finishes. 99 were 7-5 and 2000 were 8-3

2004 third at 5-6 and 2005 third at 4-5

2008 4-6 finished third

2013 third finished 8-5

Those are HJ playoff seasons

ST413..... You haven't seen anything in this thread..... I have the comments from last year saved in a Word file.... I don't need you to tell me what I've read and I have not read... I'm trying to figure out is Double Bogey or Labybug the ol Farmer Fran...... Which one of you is a liar?

Some posters have cascara of the mouth when they speak about teams who have winning history, and tradition, WOS, PNG, NED, LCM. Let's not lose sight of the goal. The goal is to motivate, our young guys by speaking facts about past and present accomplishments.When the insults become adverse, then communication, sharing, and reflecting becomes wasted.

ST413..... You haven't seen anything in this thread..... I have the comments from last year saved in a Word file.... I don't need you to tell me what I've read and I have not read... I'm trying to figure out is Double Bogey or Labybug the ol Farmer Fran...... Which one of you is a liar?

I haven't seen any in any thread this year, and don't remember any from last year. Now, in saying that I probably wouldn't remember any last year unless it was bad enough that the comment would have been removed.

Ladybug33......You remind me of a poster that used to post frequently..... Only he was a Farmer.... Any relation? I love when you guys talk about years past.... I live for today... Look forward to the future..... Dan Hooks aint there no more.... He gone! We do graduate a lot of kids next year.... Mostly linemen. QB will be back, all running backs, 2 linebackers, 3 defensive linemen.... A couple of defensive backs..... Ya know, I really aint worried, that's a lot of returners on a D2-4A team.... Oh......And coach Dubois will return next year.... And the next year....... And the next year....And the next year......

Dude, really. Please get off your moms computer and go back down to her basement to finish your dungeons and dragons game on your Xbox. Make sure you don't eat all her Cheetos though. Oh and no more Mountain Dew either.