Newton 19 West Orange-Stark 7/Final

WOSgrad

Oh, I'm believing it!!!!! Homeboy!!!!! I believe you boys are scared right now just thinking about it... The thought that a tea you all use to beat 70-0 ha come back from the dead and are ready to return the favor...... You folks might as well get used to these whippings.... We aint going anyplace soon..... YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!

If youre physically better than your opponent then youre almost guaranteed to lose, getting older, more reps, more practice is not gonna give you the ability to do something that you cant do. Every player has to deal wirh missed blocks, dropped passes, etc.... to use a basketball analogy are you a player that can CREATE your own shot, or do you help to get a shot off????? Playmakers make plays in spite of the circumstances! !!!!!

This post makes absolutely no sense!
If youre physically better than your opponent then youre almost guaranteed to lose?? What??

And yes, getting more reps and practice at something usually does make you better at it! Otherwise, why would anyone ever train, practice, or workout?

Maturity, practice, and experience are all major factors in the success of athletes! Sophomores don't have the game experience that seniors have, and therefore lack the decision making skills and sometimes confidence needed to make split second decisions like should I tuck the ball and run it, or throw it up into coverage.
The size of the school also matters. From a statistical stand point, a school with 3,000 kids has a better chance of finding 22 great athletes than a school with 300 kids. Does it necessarily mean they will win or have great coaching, no. But it increases the odds exponentially of having better athletes. That is why UIL divides the state into classifications, not because West Brook is closer to El Paso than it is to WOS!

Oh, I'm believing it!!!!! Homeboy!!!!! I believe you boys are scared right now just thinking about it... The thought that a tea you all use to beat 70-0 ha come back from the dead and are ready to return the favor...... You folks might as well get used to these whippings.... We aint going anyplace soon..... YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT!!!!!!

Suddenly, because we lost to a team that after a bad butt-whipping finally played up to its capabilities while we took them lightly, we are supposed to be scared of HJ. Newton earned it's victory. Believe me, deep down, the hawks don't believe they can whip WOS and neither do you. You act like a sixth grader who has had his butt whipped all over the playground for the first 6 years and then just because the bully gets beat by the new kid in town you think you can take him out also. Not going to happen Edelman..no moral victories for you like last years Silsbee loss. Act like you have won a game before. YOU WILL NOT BEAT WOS.

LOL.... Hey I just saw on Dave Campbell's site where HJ is #6 and WOS is #7..... That's funny right there.... Hey Ladybug, I'll tell what we are drinkin, V-I-C-T-O-R-Y...... We are drinkin it up sugar pants!!!! 6-0 to be exact..... You should try it sometime.... C'mon over to China,Tx.... We'll treat you REAL nice.....

A major point to add is that Skill and Position must match. Sometimes players are put in positions where their skills don't match or allow them to be effective. I would like to see Mandel King run the ball on forth and inches, or forth and one. He has the strength and weight to get respect if we are needing a first down. Last night I liked what Newton did when they kept running plays without letting us rest in between plays our defense got winded. I believe that strategy was the key to their win. We need better strategy.

STANGX!!!!!!! My Buddy!!!!!!! LOL, man we are going to spank dat butt!!!!!!!!! Finally?????? Capabilities?????? C'mon man.... Did you use spell checker on those words...... Ya'll are reelin..... Feeling the pain...... You guys are not running that play ground no more.... DONE SON!!!!!!! Soak it in......... Just Sooooaaaaak it in...... Yeah..... You know what that is X? That's reality..... Settin in...... Like a big ol mustang headed to the soap factory..... I'm hearing Dandy Don already...... "Turn out the lights, that party's over"..... For WOS that is.... I'm writing yall off.... Mark my word X..... WOS will not beat HJ..... Not happening... No way, no how..... State Championship for HJ... Its our destiny...... We have to believe X... There is a new sheriff in town...... And his name is "Hootie Hawk".....