Richmond Foster 17 West Orange-Stark 14/Final

WOSgrad

at least we can predict that what do u predict besides hoping just maybe Yall can win district ...I mean make the playoffs..lol

If Ozen had a district like WOS's they'd make the playoffs every year too...the point you're missing here my friend is beating local teams have boosted WOS fans ego's, when in reality you guys aren't an elite 3A team as many of you on here suggest. Every year you guys make it to the playoffs you continue to prove my point. (Ex: Navasota, Gilmer, Carthage, Coldsprings, Waco La Vega, Giddings, Wimberely) Teams that are just as good as WOS somehow you guys always end up falling short, you WOS fans should see the common denominator here :rolleyes:

@ ozensfinest

Your team has not reached it's full potential since the system started. I understand your jealously, seeing WOS going to the playoffs year after year, stand in line this too shall past... Beaumont schools have a history dating back to BCP, French, Hebert,  Beaumont High, all schools with tradition, but never won anything. You guys own the L in losing. Don't hate participate.

@ ozensfinest

Your team has not reached it's full potential since the system started. I understand your jealously, seeing WOS going to the playoffs year after year, stand in line this too shall past... Beaumont schools have a history dating back to BCP, French, Hebert,  Beaumont High, all schools with tradition, but never won anything. You guys own the L in losing. Don't hate participate.

Someone don't know their history I see lol

@ ozensfinest

WB 82 won state, I believe French tied at state I forget the year but my unk was on that team.

Name what you guys have won then and now. Ozen has reached a playoff birth once or twice a semi or two in football, Pearland Dawson stopped you guys if I am not mistaken, and they won state that year. No schools there In Golden Triangle, and in Houston fear you guys. People here know WOS. That's right. History 101! Besides I wish WOS would stop playing you guys, because it does not help us prepare for harder teams we will meet in the future. Someone does know her history.

If Ozen had a district like WOS's they'd make the playoffs every year too...the point you're missing here my friend is beating local teams have boosted WOS fans ego's, when in reality you guys aren't an elite 3A team as many of you on here suggest. Every year you guys make it to the playoffs you continue to prove my point. (Ex: Navasota, Gilmer, Carthage, Coldsprings, Waco La Vega, Giddings, Wimberely) Teams that are just as good as WOS somehow you guys always end up falling short, you WOS fans should see the common denominator here :rolleyes:

Ok, I'll bite. You do realize that Wos doesn't just make the playoffs every year, they consistently go very deep in the playoffs. Your post looks quite silly seeing as all those teams either played for state or won state. Just so happens they were all in region 3. If we were in any other region those said years, we would have lost to those teams in the state championship game. And for Giddings, we have beat them more than they have Beat us. Sounds like jealousy to me. And show me where a Wos fan has predicted us to win state this year. Seems like those statements come from others.

none of this matters to me .what does is will wos beat ozen the answer is yes just about every year